« First
7 8 9 10 11
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
23rd January 2022 00:28:40 (Last edited 23rd January 2022 00:30:11)

Improving single target classes by adding f.e. 50% dmg on death blow rock thrust etc on pvm sounds logical, but in the other hand its still not enought on h lvl as its maybe too much on low lvl.

Considering a 500+ lvl hunt. If warlock hits 2.5k now, he will hit 3.7k after boost. Thats 1.2k dmg per 4sec in perfect scenario on top of what he had before. And he had 2.5k death+ other spells and 3 wand hits.

Not doing exact maths as idk how much exactly that lvl warlock is doing. But i imagine its around 5k dmg in 4sec atm. So adding 1.2k on top of that is 20-25% boost as max. Ant to actually maximize exph warlocks gotta add area spells so boost would be lower.

So if its somewhat fair for 200lvl, the higher aoe classes get more monsters they lure and soon we gonna have lvls 1000 pyros who could stay in the middle of the spawn shooting infernos and healig just by life steal. So single target spells will be worthless as these guys will lure so much that even swipe will be equal dmg to deathow.

So i believe we gotta come up with a new idea.
Maybe warlocks and shamans wand has to get some lightening type of dmg where this damage would pass up to closeby targets.

If atm wand hits x it all would go on targeted monster and 80% of that dmg would go to 2-4 monsters around it. Nothing masive, just the wand damage. Not to make it too op on low lvls maybe there would be lvl req of 200 or something like that.

Not saying its the best idea, but just brainstorming that kind of stuff can help. Instead of pushing staff to the corner where they are afraid to commumicate. Put yourself in their shoes, u would hate that job right?
Gremar
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
23rd January 2022 03:18:15

it is not necessary to bring desolation again.
only cleave 2s.
and improve the other subclasses, bring a little more AOE to rangers, like diamond arrows from tibia, even if the dmg is lower.. hitting in area + your spells will be enough

hellish volley 2s;
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
23rd January 2022 06:19:06

Guys its mostly about crazy new spawns not just aoe spells lmao
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
23rd January 2022 08:07:22

Quoting Godzilla:
This nerf was needed. Goodjob staff.
I dont approve the approach but the result is there.

Ive got nerfed 4 times, you lost 1 second on cleave..
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

yea 10years od training and now i got worse exp than 400pyro solo made in half year. Its fu..ing unfair.
I used during this hunt also sweeping sweepe and i lost about 25-30% exp than i had. Mele hits comparing to my lvl and skills its bullshits. Im happy than im not in pvp server, 20sec holy sword , 3 sec cleave, 6 shield slam, cant do a fu.. :D
Monterey
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Mage
23rd January 2022 08:13:39

Quoting Thunder Hammer:
It's unnecessary nerf paladins.
So Staff, please give back 2s cd to Cleave.
Or at least release soon the test server of balancing changes.

Need to increase PVE damage of main single target subclasses around:

Warlock: Cross of Annihilation +33% and Deathblow +50%
Shaman: Hailstorm +33% and Rock Thrust +50%
Marksman: Dexterous Shot +25% and Hellish Volley +33%
Rogue: Lethal Ambush +25% and Hellish Volley +33%

And raise ranger's auto attacks in PVE too. I'm not discussing PVP.

I would say higher for mages, +50% instead 33% for hailstorm-cross and +100% instead 50% for stronger spells.
Better reduce cross of annihilation n hellish volley cds to 2s. Marks and rogue autoattack +50%, spells % ok.
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
23rd January 2022 09:15:11

Quoting Mamrot:
Quoting Godzilla:

yea 10years od training and now i got worse exp than 400pyro solo made in half year. Its fu..ing unfair.
I used during this hunt also sweeping sweepe and i lost about 25-30% exp than i had. Mele hits comparing to my lvl and skills its bullshits. Im happy than im not in pvp server, 20sec holy sword , 3 sec cleave, 6 shield slam, cant do a fu.. :D

You shouldn't make more exp than a pyromancer anyway.. if you play go gain the most xp you picked the wrong class. Your 10 years of training made you tank as fuck. Its stupid to think you want to be #1 tank and get similar exp as a pyromancer.. imo paladins should be the least xp/hr just because of their tank abilities.
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
23rd January 2022 09:44:10 (Last edited 23rd January 2022 09:59:50)

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Mamrot:
Quoting Godzilla:

You shouldn't make more exp than a pyromancer anyway.. if you play go gain the most xp you picked the wrong class. Your 10 years of training made you tank as fuck. Its stupid to think you want to be #1 tank and get similar exp as a pyromancer.. imo paladins should be the least xp/hr just because of their tank abilities.

why i shoudnt because you are pyro? all classes should have specific hunts spots to do similar exp solo using their special abilities , all games got it zezenia not, because mages all the time cry paladins - tank as fuck class are to op - really? that 2 pyro same lvl can get paladin down by combo, and all the times mages cry, holy sword 10sec wtf mages cry, lets have 20sec , because paladin cant catch them and hit every 10sec its to much because they cant cast combo to get him down because they wasting cooldown for healing.... All the time same stupid blablablalbala,

And if i go with your way of thinking, "pyro shoudlnt be able to do best exp solo cuz of their damage ability...." and you know that pyro is to op with damage, also with blocking aura its bullshits its to op, pyro shouldnt be able to do as good exp solo as its now, with blocker ok.....So stop talking this shits, zezenia was never balanced.

All classes should have special spots monsters to do their best exp solo silmilar to all classes.
Team hunt spots should give better exp than solo.
Thats balance, not favourite one class that have best exp, and the rest have shitty exp- its not fair - why?
pyro every lvl got boosted all hits, warriors/rangers only hits by spells, its also unfair.
I dont tell that paladins need really good spell damage similar to pyros nope im not telling that , but using their special abilities to tank they should be able do similar dmg via 8 target doing same exp , like it was with desolation spell , now this cleave changed 100% gameplay , if something like that is happening staffs should give possibility to change subclass to everybody...

All the time mages were crying that they cant kill 2x 100lvl mages vs 100lvl paladin on combo, now i see its possible 2 pyros same lvl as me can get me down on combo while im full magic resist set, fortification , potions etc, so better dont comment on something that you have no idea , better tell me "paladins are to tanky.."

And dont tell me that all classes shouldn't do solo same exp (on special monsters hunting spots for their proffesion)
zezenia is to low of players 30people online and there is hard to catch somebody if you are playing from time to time.
But if somebody like you don;t have real life and can be 24/7 in game - its np for them, and also its np because you are fastest exping ,dmging and with nice tank abilities as well...and you are jelousy that any others classes could do same exp as you and telling bullshits on forum because you are "gardener's dog"

And because staffs are hearing ideas like you were talking about, thats why zezenia never grow up with players.
Conan Da Cimmeria
Player

Elysium
Level 35
Warrior
23rd January 2022 09:50:36

mamrot you are more than right, whoever complains is a noob
Askja
Player

Elysium
Level 703
Warrior
23rd January 2022 09:50:55 (Last edited 23rd January 2022 09:51:50)

It's indeed very difficult to try to brainstorm in the middle of players fighting each others through the forum ...

Anyway, with the hypothesis that nerfing cleave was necessary, I will throw just another suggestion as a continuation of this post :

https://www.playzezenia.com/forum/thread/19599/post177048#177048

To try to compensate a bit the nerf, add a weak multistrike to shield slam, hitting mobs in 9X9 square (except the mob receiving the slam), with something like 20-25% of slam damage.

Scaling should be ok, and it then would make more sense in performing combos including Shield Slam when tanking.
Merrnz
Player

Pharos
Level 224
Ranger
23rd January 2022 15:28:59 (Last edited 23rd January 2022 15:50:42)

People keep saying "increase paladins shield bash/sweeping etc" I don't think you understand the WHOLE point of reducing cleaves cooldown to 3s, they nerf you on PURPOSE it wasn't a accident.

If you want to go down the road of "well lets just make everyone AOE" you will need to increase peoples AOEs AND Tankiness otherwise it won't work. I don't think they should go down this road but it's up to the devs at the end of the day.

One thing I've noticed is the amount of toxic players on Elysium, there have been 2 already in this thread throwing around insults just because people agree with the paladin nerfs, it's clear to see whos here for their class only and nothing else.
« First
7 8 9 10 11
Last »