« First
4 5 6 7 8
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Melecossauro Rex
Player

Elysium
Level 18
Ranger
21st January 2022 19:30:51

is it real, they wont even reply after this bizarre atitude???

if cleave does not come back, if this nonsense shutt down does not end, i hope the game just dies.
Merrnz
Player

Pharos
Level 224
Ranger
21st January 2022 19:45:19

Quoting Melecossauro Rex:

if cleave does not come back, if this nonsense shutt down does not end, i hope the game just dies.

Well thats a big extreme isn't it, just because OP paladins got a little nerf, you want the game to shut down and die?
That just shows how much you want yourself to succeed rather than the game.
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
21st January 2022 19:51:03

I agree with you, most of the classes that are playing are either paladin or barbarian, so the blind can't see, it's not making a class worse that will make the other better, go back to cleave 2 seconds and improve the classes that are worse. 8)
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
21st January 2022 20:11:49

Quoting Merrnz:

Well thats a big extreme isn't it, just because OP paladins got a little nerf, you want the game to shut down and die?

wtf are u talking dude ..... 10 years playing 10 years skilling, and i got worse exp/h than 400lvl pyro made in half year
Melecossauro Rex
Player

Elysium
Level 18
Ranger
21st January 2022 20:13:22

Quoting Merrnz:

LITTLE NERF hahahahaha
now i got your game kid, your just the one that wants to see ppl down.
tell me, how you got the BEATING THE BIGGER ONES achivement? looks like your other character didnt lost any exp.... bug abuser. your dirty
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
21st January 2022 20:13:22

Quoting Guilherme Nelvam:

I agree with you, most of the classes that are playing are either paladin or barbarian, so the blind can't see, it's not making a class worse that will make the other better, go back to cleave 2 seconds and improve the classes that are worse. 8)

its not caused by that that "paladins or barbs are to strong" but its caused that its easiest to play , less dieying etc, in most of games in this kind the most of players are warriors thats the reason
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
21st January 2022 20:26:27

Quoting Mamrot:
Quoting Guilherme Nelvam:

its not caused by that that "paladins or barbs are to strong" but its caused that its easiest to play , less dieying etc, in most of games in this kind the most of players are warriors thats the reason

exactly, warriors are less tiring gameplay, but that's not what makes us stronger, but the persistence of being in the game always, not going out to other games and then coming back.
Melecossauro Rex
Player

Elysium
Level 18
Ranger
21st January 2022 20:51:20

Quoting Mamrot:
Quoting Merrnz:

wtf are u talking dude ..... 10 years playing 10 years skilling, and i got worse exp/h than 400lvl pyro made in half year

Yes my friend, you dedicated a decade to this game, only to get backstabbed by staff. idk where they getting those ideas...
Merrnz
Player

Pharos
Level 224
Ranger
21st January 2022 21:19:57

Quoting Merrnz:

LITTLE NERF hahahahaha
tell me, how you got the BEATING THE BIGGER ONES achivement? looks like your other character didnt lost any exp.... bug abuser. your dirty

This just shows how much you've tested, it's always best to test and come with FACTS rather than feelings.
First you started at "DUDE IT 40% NERFFFZZZ" which couldn't have been the case due to cleave only getting a 33% nerf.

Maybe put sweeping strike in to your targetting and you will see the nerf isn't so big.
Lattafa
Premium

Elysium
Level 615
Warrior
21st January 2022 21:57:17

Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Merrnz:

LITTLE NERF hahahahaha

This just shows how much you've tested, it's always best to test and come with FACTS rather than feelings.
First you started at "DUDE IT 40% NERFFFZZZ" which couldn't have been the case due to cleave only getting a 33% nerf.

Maybe put sweeping strike in to your targetting and you will see the nerf isn't so big.

"Only 33% nerf" HAHAHAHAHAHAH
« First
4 5 6 7 8
Last »