« First
5 6 7 8 9
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Guardian Striker
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Warrior
21st January 2022 21:59:24 (Last edited 21st January 2022 22:01:41)

Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Melecossauro Rex:
Quoting Merrnz:
is it real, they wont even reply after this bizarre atitude???

if cleave does not come back, if this nonsense shutt down does not end, i hope the game just dies.

Well thats a big extreme isn't it, just because OP paladins got a little nerf, you want the game to shut down and die?
That just shows how much you want yourself to succeed rather than the game.

LITTLE NERF hahahahaha
now i got your game kid, your just the one that wants to see ppl down.
tell me, how you got the BEATING THE BIGGER ONES achivement? looks like your other character didnt lost any exp.... bug abuser. your dirty

This just shows how much you've tested, it's always best to test and come with FACTS rather than feelings.
First you started at "DUDE IT 40% NERFFFZZZ" which couldn't have been the case due to cleave only getting a 33% nerf.

Maybe put sweeping strike in to your targetting and you will see the nerf isn't so big.

I really think you are at disney world. Why?

First point, even 33% is a high nerf not a balancing change.

Second point, sweeping swipe is a basic class spell. And what it means? As u like to say: "Try to TEST it before". That spell's damage don't scale properly, so damage is sux. I mean, ur suggestion makes no sense, is the same as to force rangers use Quick Shot or mages use Sting Strike, non subclass spells...

What's ur point? "Shut up and use that spell, paladins needed that nerf, you have sweeping swipe".
Incredible arguments.
Merrnz
Player

Pharos
Level 224
Ranger
21st January 2022 22:04:09 (Last edited 21st January 2022 22:06:09)

Quoting Guardian Striker:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Merrnz:

if cleave does not come back, if this nonsense shutt down does not end, i hope the game just dies.

Well thats a big extreme isn't it, just because OP paladins got a little nerf, you want the game to shut down and die?

LITTLE NERF hahahahaha
tell me, how you got the BEATING THE BIGGER ONES achivement? looks like your other character didnt lost any exp.... bug abuser. your dirty

This just shows how much you've tested, it's always best to test and come with FACTS rather than feelings.
First you started at "DUDE IT 40% NERFFFZZZ" which couldn't have been the case due to cleave only getting a 33% nerf.

Maybe put sweeping strike in to your targetting and you will see the nerf isn't so big.

Second point, sweeping swipe is a basic class spell. And what it means? As u like to say: "Try to TEST it before". That spell's damage don't scale properly, so damage is sux. I mean, ur suggestion makes no sense, is the same as to force rangers use Quick Shot or mages use Sting Strike, non subclass spells...

What's ur point? "Shut up and use that spell, paladins needed that nerf, you have sweeping swipe".

That's exactly my point, Paladins are STILL higher exp/h than Warlock/Shaman/Marksman/Rogue.
Unlike most of the people crying on these forums I've tested myself and had people test with the addition of sweeping strike and the nerf equals to around 13%.

So before you start saying the world around you is crumbling, try testing and adapting.

Quoting Marcelin Heartless:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Merrnz:

LITTLE NERF hahahahaha

"Only 33% nerf" HAHAHAHAHAHAH

33% nerf to one spell yes. Not overall.

EDIT: Just to give an example a level 400 marksman Dex shot does 850ish damage to ONE target, a Paladins cleave of the same level does 920ish to FIVE mobs.
Mamrot
Player

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
21st January 2022 22:09:20 (Last edited 21st January 2022 22:13:08)

Quoting Guardian Striker:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Merrnz:

LITTLE NERF hahahahaha

+1, back Desolation, increase holu sword AS was before -Also back to 10sec CD, add to multistrike 2% dmg more per talent, increase basic mele damage, old time ago weapon damage was a main damage, spell was just an addiction , when you changed spells now mele dmg ITS jest a joke comparing to my 180 mele and best weapon. Good move was a balance increasing spell damage by increasing mele skill but i think this Still need better balance cuz 1 lvl comparing 1 skill point gives almost the same comparing to spells and in my opinion skill point should give really bigger diifference in damage. Same AS magic lvl and distance , there Aldo should be a stagnation for example 0-20 -2-3 dmg each, 20-60-3-4dmg, 60-100 -4-5dmg etc etc with OFC better balance for mages AS magic lvl.
One more- now 1 lvl increasing magic damage by Wand , but not increasing mele hits whats point of that? In my opinion 1 lvl should give 0.25 dmg to mele atacks so 100 lvls ITS 25 , so 400 lvl Mike me got a bonus 100dmg via mele atacks sounds fair
Lutie Sphinx
Player

Elysium
Level 136
Mage
22nd January 2022 04:26:17 (Last edited 22nd January 2022 05:12:47)

For the love of god, about the paladin's change .... there is no sense ... don't try to balance the game destroying other classes, instead turn other classes more powerfull. The paladin was a good class already, the problem are the other classes that need more love.
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
22nd January 2022 04:59:58 (Last edited 22nd January 2022 05:01:29)

It is not destroying a class that will make the other stronger, the one that was balanced will give up, and the one that is weak has already given up, that is, both will give up. There was no improvement change for any class, only a worsening change
Askja
Player

Elysium
Level 718
Warrior
22nd January 2022 09:11:56

In my opinion, you should take advantage of this nerf to introduce the very first ever sound in Zezenia : the sound of mobs laughing when a palladin try to hurt them with sweeping swipe :D
Lattafa
Premium

Elysium
Level 614
Warrior
22nd January 2022 11:49:53 (Last edited 22nd January 2022 11:50:35)

Im level 500 paladin with melee 179. And Merrnz just gave me the solution, hunt with a lv 30 spell! HAHAHAHAHA
@Merrnz, you forgot to anwer to guy question.. how you got the achiev withou your maker losing exp, teach us how to abuse game weakness. "Queen" mema could tell us too... looks like the fair and good ones are the real abusers here. Wonder if the staff is gettin "game info" fron those.
Now i wont take Merrnz post seriously.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
22nd January 2022 12:11:52 (Last edited 22nd January 2022 12:13:38)

Quoting Merrnz:

That's exactly my point, Paladins are STILL higher exp/h than Warlock/Shaman/Marksman/Rogue.
Unlike most of the people crying on these forums I've tested myself and had people test with the addition of sweeping strike and the nerf equals to around 13%.

So before you start saying the world around you is crumbling, try testing and adapting.

"Only 33% nerf" HAHAHAHAHAHAH

+1 there isnt a big loose at all. The only thing the ely warriors want to see is cleave, if they have to adapt the're making a river full of tears.

Just cleave + sweepe and fck off crying all day. U still making alot more exp than Warlock/Shaman/Marksman/Rogue.

PS. there isnt a bug at all with the beating the bigger ones archievment.
Melecossauro Rex
Player

Elysium
Level 18
Ranger
22nd January 2022 12:41:53

the main point here is to maker subclasses that are weaker, like shamans and rangers stronger in PVE.
the game is just going down and down. never up.

Staff removed desolation from paladins and gave then cleave. everything was fine till some ppl start envy the exp.
@Administration, its natural, in any game, when ppl level up and get more skills they will get stronger. looks like the only game it cant happen is yours. the total oposite.

now to the community, you canceled PALADIN , but you forgot barbarians, pyros. they still with full OP exp kit. hahahahahahah

@Merrnz, start your ritual for barbarians too...
Merrnz
Player

Pharos
Level 224
Ranger
22nd January 2022 15:54:04 (Last edited 22nd January 2022 15:54:45)

Quoting Marcelin Heartless:
Im level 500 paladin with melee 179. And Merrnz just gave me the solution, hunt with a lv 30 spell! HAHAHAHAHA
@Merrnz, you forgot to anwer to guy question.. how you got the achiev withou your maker losing exp, teach us how to abuse game weakness. "Queen" mema could tell us too... looks like the fair and good ones are the real abusers here. Wonder if the staff is gettin "game info" fron those.
Now i wont take Merrnz post seriously.

I know you're from Elysium and probably don't know this but a Party death is a NON-PVP hence why you can do this in Castle wars.

So by your random logic (You just made up a random level requirement for sweeping strike) as a Ranger I shouldn't be using Recuperation, Meditation,HELLISH VOLLEY, Create enchanted javelins.
It's YOUR fault you will not adapt not the devs or not anyone elses.

The HUGE nerf you're all crying about reduced a level 500 paladins EXP/H from 20.5kk/h to 18.2kk/h in Gek'zahs.

@Rex why would I say the same for Barbarians? They're supposed to be ahead of Paladins......
« First
5 6 7 8 9
Last »