« First
3 4 5 6
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
3rd July 2022 19:42:51 Administration View post »
6th July 2022 19:24:48 Administration View post »
Xplosion
Premium

Elysium
Level 995
Mage
6th July 2022 22:00:45

This hard cap is not a bad idea, but Staff, 200 lvl its little too low if it means a deadline. I think if You can make it 300 or at least 250 it should be fine for most of active players. Look back on Atlas so You can see, that not many ( around 10 if i am correct) ppl made 250 after transfer, with exception of 3-4 power gamers that made way more than 300 in exchanging to ely.
Also consider that most of the ppl like idea of transfering at least collects, because making transferable only cards and cash will kill the market and the economy on Everest. Think about it 8)
Kawaki
Player

Pharos
Level 290
Ranger
6th July 2022 22:35:57

Quoting Administration:
Opening Transfers

By popular demand, we are opening upcoming transfers from Everest to Elysium & Pharos. As previously gained level, experience & skills are first adjusted to the server rate. In addition, for fairness there is a hard cap at level 200 and skill level 100.

Inventory, houses and depots are wiped with the exception of:

- Premium Cards, Outfit Scrolls & Pet Scrolls
- Up to 50 million gold in bank balance

Exclusive Everest Outfit Scroll

There will be an exclusive one time only Outfit Scroll for reaching level 300! Stay tuned for a peek...

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Nice Staff!!!!!!
<3<3<3<3
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
8th July 2022 08:41:01

Quoting Terror Soul:
This hard cap is not a bad idea, but Staff, 200 lvl its little too low if it means a deadline. I think if You can make it 300 or at least 250 it should be fine for most of active players. Look back on Atlas so You can see, that not many ( around 10 if i am correct) ppl made 250 after transfer, with exception of 3-4 power gamers that made way more than 300 in exchanging to ely.
Also consider that most of the ppl like idea of transfering at least collects, because making transferable only cards and cash will kill the market and the economy on Everest. Think about it 8)

I agree with collects, would be nice to keep them.
Considering the exp rate differences on the servers maybe Pharos could have a slightly higher hard cap? :smartass: Or do you wish for Elysium transfers to be capped higher as well?
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
8th July 2022 10:36:54

Just do a hard cap of level 300 in pharos, 200 in ely.

XP taken on 1x during seasonal / 2.
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
8th July 2022 10:58:09

Quoting Godzilla:

Makes sense :)
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
8th July 2022 11:49:28

Quoting Ritari:
Quoting Godzilla:

Makes sense :)

They shouldnt merge it with Pharos/Elysium though. A new server is best.
Purple Man
Player

Elysium
Level 26
Ranger
8th July 2022 13:50:59

before the server is online they should lower the level of magic lvl to the attack magic of barbarian rage of fury to magic lvl 9
Allark
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
8th July 2022 14:14:21

Quoting Administration:
Opening Transfers

By popular demand, we are opening upcoming transfers from Everest to Elysium & Pharos. As previously gained level, experience & skills are first adjusted to the server rate. In addition, for fairness there is a hard cap at level 200 and skill level 100.

Inventory, houses and depots are wiped with the exception of:

- Premium Cards, Outfit Scrolls & Pet Scrolls
- Up to 50 million gold in bank balance

Exclusive Everest Outfit Scroll

There will be an exclusive one time only Outfit Scroll for reaching level 300! Stay tuned for a peek...

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

exactly makes a new open server for new and old players where everything is equal what is the use of participating in a new server if when I go to my world I have 1900 and 1800 and like 7700 and 600 and I lv 300 just because no I played titan .... it's like a waste of time or they open a fixed pvp mixed server or pvp because in the end that's what moves the game or they open a single server exp rate x10 to go up fast and be able to be at the same level as the other players and be the same or do that or sell the game because they only waste time
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
8th July 2022 14:18:53 (Last edited 8th July 2022 14:19:36)

Quoting Allark:

exactly makes a new open server for new and old players where everything is equal what is the use of participating in a new server if when I go to my world I have 1900 and 1800 and like 7700 and 600 and I lv 300 just because no I played titan .... it's like a waste of time or they open a fixed pvp mixed server or pvp because in the end that's what moves the game or they open a single server exp rate x10 to go up fast and be able to be at the same level as the other players and be the same or do that or sell the game because they only waste time

Quoting Godzilla:

They shouldnt merge it with Pharos/Elysium though. A new server is best.

New server? HYPE!
Geronimo
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Ranger
8th July 2022 17:42:56

Make possible transfer collectables, from monsters (monster products such as vampire capes, lion tails, e.t.c.) and also gatherables. WTF? Why not possible to take earned products into not seassonal servers? What about market trade on seassonal, if not trasferable, market trade is none. Very bad idea to reject possibility to transfer goods. Please rethink it. Market is very important part of this game. Don't make it dead.
« First
3 4 5 6