Level 196
Warrior
4th November 2022 08:57:36

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Crank:

-Fix agillity for pet
-Adjust speed overall

Can you detail these two a little bit?

Also, how will you solve the problem with players on high ping that cant outrun a level 300 if they disable map clicks on pvp?

Buy better internet.
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 709
Warrior
4th November 2022 09:50:43

Right now stats panel is a joke, only counting easy things.

Give us a *true stats* panel, showing exact figures of everything (melee damage, each spell damage, melee armor, magical armor ...).

I wish I could change items and see immediatly how it changes my effective stats, and not to have to try to guess it ...
CM Mercury
Community Manager

4th November 2022 12:03:06 (Last edited 4th November 2022 12:14:11)

Quoting Godzilla:

Great initiative. Stickied the thread. I will be following the thread and can help you update the list on the main post if needed :^)
Quoting List of proposals::
1- remove limit on max opened backpacks
2- increase stack limit 100 > 999
3- Add account wide bank
4- add function to house intivtes, invite entire guild at once.
5- make the house invite list bigger so i can see more than 3 people at a time.
6- add daily and weekly bosses. Group or solo, reward can be new equipment. (like scarlet and oberon in tibia)
7- Item attributing / enchanting of some sort
8- All Monsters Possible Elite.
9- Daily Login reward?
10- Lower Current Dungeon Entry Level Requirement 60 for Vamp dungeon?
11- make dungeon tickets buyable on the noble store.

Great proposals.
The stack size is impossible as far as I know with the current game engine. I am not a coder myself but I think it has to do with the 8bit memory system. The maximum value is 255 with 8 bits so you can only present numbers up to 255, same goes for characters ie. max message length 255 characters.

Could the stack size be 250? Why not :)

Having all monsters Elite would probably make it difficult for new/lower level Elysium players. Elites are strong atm, one option would be to have the possibility for all monsters to be Elite but scale the difficulty by monster level.

Regarding the drunk spell, it seems to not affect people that are map clicking, that is a game weakness that will be looked in to.

Quoting Askja:

Give us a *true stats* panel, showing exact figures of everything (melee damage, each spell damage, melee armor, magical armor ...).

I wish I could change items and see immediatly how it changes my effective stats, and not to have to try to guess it ...

Magic resistance, physical resistance and defense are shown now, are they not enough?
Things I could think of adding:
Crit chance and effective potions.

Keep up the good work everyone!

-Mercury
Cpt Pidski
Player

Pharos
Level 558
Warrior
4th November 2022 12:03:54

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Crank:

-Fix agillity for pet
-Adjust speed overall

Can you detail these two a little bit?

Also, how will you solve the problem with players on high ping that cant outrun a level 300 if they disable map clicks on pvp?

Choose what to loot and not to loot etc etc. monsters/items (Could be a quest or smth i dont know)

The speed is just to fast
Yiruma Vendo
Player

Pharos
Level 11
Warrior
4th November 2022 12:22:10

I was afraid of that 255 number limit. The 250 item limit would be a step in good direction. Actual backpack capacity (25x100=2500) would incrase to 6250, but its still quite low number.

If the 1000 stack limit cant be achieved, maybe we should introduce some new backpacks? Everybody knows how we struggle with gold management (backpacks of backpacks within backpacks), and how annoying is putting 1gp in every one after using gold conversion spell. Even worse problem is with mana potions which also produce empty bottles.

Backpack with incrased slots (40x250=10000 for example) is something that will greatly improve every players life. 8)

And, of course - dont forget to make new look of them. Plain color could be the same, but theres lack od containers with some symbols or even letters on them.
CM Mercury
Community Manager

4th November 2022 12:26:58

Quoting Dark Exuito:
I was afraid of that 255 number limit. The 250 item limit would be a step in good direction. Actual backpack capacity (25x100=2500) would incrase to 6250, but its still quite low number.

If the 1000 stack limit cant be achieved, maybe we should introduce some new backpacks? Everybody knows how we struggle with gold management (backpacks of backpacks within backpacks), and how annoying is putting 1gp in every one after using gold conversion spell. Even worse problem is with mana potions which also produce empty bottles.

Backpack with incrased slots (40x250=10000 for example) is something that will greatly improve every players life. 8)

And, of course - dont forget to make new look of them. Plain color could be the same, but theres lack od containers with some symbols or even letters on them.

The 255 number is real :(
One idea on the list is removing empty flasks in general. But backpack size could probably be fixed. Maybe a special backpack of some sort :smartass:

-Mercury
Lackae
Player

Pharos
Level 48
Warrior
4th November 2022 13:04:46

You could add a coin pouch which starts with 75-100 slots and you can buy a bigger one for 255 slots etc.

Having cap would be a good one.

I will post a lot more later
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 709
Warrior
4th November 2022 13:22:24

Quoting CM Mercury:

Quoting Askja:

Magic resistance, physical resistance and defense are shown now, are they not enough?

-Mercury

Ofc not enough.

Ok, let's give an example : suppose I have to choose between +4 defending and +1 magic resistance : well, it's simple, I have *absolutely no idea* which one is "better".

I guess my total "magic armor" depends on level/def skill/defense/magic res./buff, and I guess my total "ph armor" depends on level/def skill/defense/ph res./buff. But I have absolutely no idea how calculation is made.

What I need to know is how much magic damage I don't take with one or another equipment. I guess (one more guess ...) I need 2 numbers, a fixed part and a relative part.

With those 2 numbers, I can switch items, see how numbers are affected, and finally chose items wisely.

Ofc we need the same for melee armor, and for player damage (magic/melee/distance)

Tbh, it's really astonishing to have a game letting players blind about items choice ...

(Ofc, even without true stats panel, some formulas on wiki would be very welcome ....)
Lackae
Player

Pharos
Level 48
Warrior
4th November 2022 19:55:32

Make all monsters have the ability to be Elite.

Reduce the majority of monsters spawn times by 30-60 seconds, there are a LOT of good spawns which cannot be used due to the spawn time (Debuff makes this situation worse).

Gathering should take 500% longer to gather but would also reward you with 500% of the materials, this would make having multiple smaller spawns possible

Every 100 levels you would get an extra talent point, this would help with needing so many talents on some classes and give you a little reward for hitting a milestone (There are many more talents that could be added and points increased, so you never run out of talents to choose from).

Changing bosses to 2-5 person lever rooms which would have a high chance (1 in 25) to drop the current equipment people kill them for, you would only be able to kill each boss once every 20 hours. The loot would also be personal, like tibia's boss system.

Adding more daily quests E.G
Brew X amount of X potion
Complete X amount of any premium card dungeon
Complete X amount of tasks
Catch X amount of fish
Gather X amount of X

These could then give a reward bag (Like that of Seasonal Goodie Bags) which could contain House decoration, gathering materials, Potions, Noble coins, Dungeon tickets and a Piece of Gathering or Fishing equipment.

Gathering equipment would consist of a Hat, Robe, Trousers, Boots and Gloves. Each piece would give a 5% chance to gather double. Having the full set equipped would give you a 25% chance to gather double and a 5% increased chance of spawning a Goblin.

Fishing equipment would consist of a Hat, Robe, Trousers, Boots and Gloves. Each piece would give a 5% chance to get a Fishing bag. Having the full set equipped would give you a 25% chance to get a fishing bag and a 5% chance that when a fishing bag is rewarded it will give you one extra.
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
4th November 2022 21:29:30

Maybe the option to put Equipment on hotkeys, so you could chance sets with 1 click. For example full crit set vs full tank set. Or full magic level set vs resistance set.
1 2 3 4
Last »