11th November 2022 17:48:15 CM Mercury View post »
4th December 2022 16:28:49 CM Mercury View post »
4th December 2022 19:13:32 CM Mercury View post »
5th January 2023 14:54:29 CM Mercury View post »
20th January 2023 18:17:24 CM Mercury View post »
20th January 2023 20:06:10 CM Mercury View post »
CM Mercury
Community Manager

11th November 2022 13:11:56 (Last edited 11th November 2022 13:13:10)

Hey everyone,

Absolutely great work from everyone with the suggestions!
I have created a straw poll with the current suggestions that you can vote for. The poll is open for the next 7 days and will end next friday the 18th.

Keep in mind that even if a suggestion has the highest amount of votes, it is not a guarantee that it will be added to the game.

You can choose 1-4 proposals that you like the most.
Zezenia Proposals Poll

Please refrain from posting links to external websites besides screen capture sites. This poll is solely for the use of mapping the likes of the community regarding the future game development.

-Mercury
Losed
Player

Elysium
Level 594
Ranger
11th November 2022 15:29:41

We are waiting for ranger weapon upgrade
Disturbed Maverick
Player

Elysium
Level 208
Warrior
11th November 2022 16:40:03

Quoting Losed:

Yes. Rangers are waiting for this.
Waldemaro
Premium

Elysium
Level 599
Warrior
11th November 2022 16:52:45

Hello
Unfortunately, I have a problem with voting on this website, so I'd like to cast my vote manually
CM Mercury
do you acknowledge my vote manually ?,please reply

Increasing the stack limit from 100 to 250, this should solve the problem of constantly flooding backpacks with gold, I would also suggest here removing the cooldown time limit for converting gold into gold bars or reducing the waiting time
Add more functions for pets (Ignore looting of x monster)
This will solve the problem of over-picking up garbage from monsters such as imp that is really annoying

Add a coin pouch where all collected gold goes,
This would solve the problem of flooding backpacks with gold and a counter with the reset function would be useful to simplify the hunting of the team

Reduce monster spawn times by 30-60s,
I think that's a good idea because many of your favorite hunting spots become useless.
It would help a lot when we want to go hunting in a group with our friends, but unfortunately it can't because the monsters do not show up on time. The game grows. People's levels are growing. There are more and more players claiming that it is even required

5.???? <<<<<---:)
I think that stamina on the elysium server for low-level characters is low many people stop playing after hitting the hundredth level because it will usually take up to six hours to reach the level. I am a 222 warlock and leveling up will take me about 5-6 hours of continuous combat
a good argument for this change is also the fact that our server already has 600-800 lvl so people want to catch up with the rest
CM Mercury
Community Manager

11th November 2022 17:48:15 (Last edited 11th November 2022 17:50:08)

Quoting Losed:

Do you have more in depth ideas for this specific idea? I know, there are proposals in other threads as well, could possibly add one option to the votes list. I guess it's just rangers overall damage? Or would you settle for a weapon enhancement?

Quoting Waldemaro:
Hello
Unfortunately, I have a problem with voting on this website, so I'd like to cast my vote manually
CM Mercury
do you acknowledge my vote manually ?,please reply

Increasing the stack limit from 100 to 250, this should solve the problem of constantly flooding backpacks with gold, I would also suggest here removing the cooldown time limit for converting gold into gold bars or reducing the waiting time
Add more functions for pets (Ignore looting of x monster)
This will solve the problem of over-picking up garbage from monsters such as imp that is really annoying

Add a coin pouch where all collected gold goes,
This would solve the problem of flooding backpacks with gold and a counter with the reset function would be useful to simplify the hunting of the team

Reduce monster spawn times by 30-60s,
I think that's a good idea because many of your favorite hunting spots become useless.
It would help a lot when we want to go hunting in a group with our friends, but unfortunately it can't because the monsters do not show up on time. The game grows. People's levels are growing. There are more and more players claiming that it is even required

5.???? <<<<<---:)
I think that stamina on the elysium server for low-level characters is low many people stop playing after hitting the hundredth level because it will usually take up to six hours to reach the level. I am a 222 warlock and leveling up will take me about 5-6 hours of continuous combat
a good argument for this change is also the fact that our server already has 600-800 lvl so people want to catch up with the rest

Hi Waldemaro
I will count your vote as is, from the forums, no problem. I will not count in your nr 5 suggestion though, there are plenty of things to start with. It is still kept here for future ideas as is. Thank you for your feedback :)

-Mercury
Cevarosky
Player

Elysium
Level 501
Warrior
11th November 2022 18:06:21

Hello guys!

My suggestion is to add a keyboard command to attack monsters when chat is off.
Lawzx
Player

Pharos
Level 307
Warrior
11th November 2022 19:06:57

Quoting Cevarosky:
Hello guys!

My suggestion is to add a keyboard command to attack monsters when chat is off.

agreed. (space)
Lackae
Player

Pharos
Level 48
Warrior
11th November 2022 20:12:01

Quoting Losed:

I know you don't care cause this isn't something you need to think about, but I was the one who helped GM Shadow make the changes to the weapons and I think them not releasing those changes where the correct idea.

Increasing the weapon damage would increase rangers PVP damage significantly and if anything was done to the training system this would cause massive problems.
Losed
Player

Elysium
Level 594
Ranger
12th November 2022 10:22:01

Quoting Miimixu:
Quoting Losed:

I know you don't care cause this isn't something you need to think about, but I was the one who helped GM Shadow make the changes to the weapons and I think them not releasing those changes where the correct idea.

Increasing the weapon damage would increase rangers PVP damage significantly and if anything was done to the training system this would cause massive problems.

Right so increase weapon atack but reduce pvp damage... simple
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
14th November 2022 20:37:49

Not sure if its been proposed yet but fix the drunk spell.

Deadly trees are also wicked.. once you encouter those you cant walk manually at all. Also the pvp spell is way too overpowered, there is legit no counterplay to it pvp wise. Either decrease the duration (you can make someone drunk and walk like an headless chicken for nearly 1 minute..) or make a potion you can use to disable it, like a recipe from a new hard quest.
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »