Kinglock
Player

Zera
Level 78
Mage
4th November 2022 21:32:15

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Godzilla:

Great initiative. Stickied the thread. I will be following the thread and can help you update the list on the main post if needed :^)
Quoting List of proposals::
1- remove limit on max opened backpacks
2- increase stack limit 100 > 999
3- Add account wide bank
4- add function to house intivtes, invite entire guild at once.
5- make the house invite list bigger so i can see more than 3 people at a time.
6- add daily and weekly bosses. Group or solo, reward can be new equipment. (like scarlet and oberon in tibia)
7- Item attributing / enchanting of some sort
8- All Monsters Possible Elite.
9- Daily Login reward?
10- Lower Current Dungeon Entry Level Requirement 60 for Vamp dungeon?
11- make dungeon tickets buyable on the noble store.

Great proposals.
The stack size is impossible as far as I know with the current game engine. I am not a coder myself but I think it has to do with the 8bit memory system. The maximum value is 255 with 8 bits so you can only present numbers up to 255, same goes for characters ie. max message length 255 characters.

Could the stack size be 250? Why not :)

Having all monsters Elite would probably make it difficult for new/lower level Elysium players. Elites are strong atm, one option would be to have the possibility for all monsters to be Elite but scale the difficulty by monster level.

Regarding the drunk spell, it seems to not affect people that are map clicking, that is a game weakness that will be looked in to.

Quoting Askja:
Right now stats panel is a joke, only counting easy things.

Give us a *true stats* panel, showing exact figures of everything (melee damage, each spell damage, melee armor, magical armor ...).

I wish I could change items and see immediatly how it changes my effective stats, and not to have to try to guess it ...

Magic resistance, physical resistance and defense are shown now, are they not enough?
Things I could think of adding:
Crit chance and effective potions.

Keep up the good work everyone!

-Mercury

They said that the store would be set up shortly, I was counting on those points, will they be able to get it out?
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
4th November 2022 23:33:57

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Godzilla:

Great initiative. Stickied the thread. I will be following the thread and can help you update the list on the main post if needed :^)

Thanks! I'll try to update the main post of this thread as much as i can. I love seeing u interact and extract more detail on the proposals from other players. It helps to picture certain proposals (like the amount per stack conversation).

Quoting Crank:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Crank:

-Fix agillity for pet
-Adjust speed overall

Can you detail these two a little bit?

Also, how will you solve the problem with players on high ping that cant outrun a level 300 if they disable map clicks on pvp?

The speed is just to fast

It will be rough to set this issue as an proposal as its very complicated. Speed becomes an issue on higher latency and therefore very hard to adjust. The servers being hosted in America will always give anyone outside America issues with speed and monster A.I. in general. Im sure this issue wont be unnoticed and hopefully catches the staff their attention.

Thanks to everyone for participating in this thread!<3
-Godzilla
Aquaplay
Player

Elysium
Level 106
Warrior
5th November 2022 02:58:49

a gold pouch would be an excellent idea, the pet or manually picking it up and going straight to this bag, where it turns 100 gold coin into a 1 bar and consequently 100 bar into a 1 diamond... buying with card or a scroll in the store for sale, Think carefully about this possibility.

and also an attack key for monsters, if possible where the player defines it.. I for example like to use the spacebar in tibia to attack monsters
Monterey
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Mage
5th November 2022 03:53:54 (Last edited 5th November 2022 04:43:42)

Shaman's atk power i feel is balanced for a support subclass. But defense need an improvement.

Idea: Fortitude Growth 35% to +50% HP and negation of received dmg 5% to 15%.

This way shaman can have a better sustain to hunt alone as paladins do it.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Btw, all subclasses rework could be based on that section of Library.

Reading the description under the titles it's easy to understand each subclass' nature.
Wyhual
Player

Pharos
Level 237
Mage
5th November 2022 04:16:59

it's nice to see a person who is finally dedicating himself to the game and to listening to the players.

I believe that some improvements would make me play again

- Hunts for intermediate and high level (mainly), because I hunt the same hunt for 6 years

-lack of interaction between players and staff (what are you doing now)

-new hardcore hunts

-upgrade on items, like: hellish crossbow +7 (example)

-constant events, bringing a dynamic.

-among many other things that have already been said above

~Archerxz
Disturbed Maverick
Player

Elysium
Level 208
Warrior
5th November 2022 05:31:09

Quoting CM Mercury:

Magic resistance, physical resistance and defense are shown now, are they not enough?
Things I could think of adding:
Crit chance and effective potions.

Keep up the good work everyone!

-Mercury

Just magic resistance given by talents is shown properly but physical resistance of talents still not appears.

Furthermore, i agree only critical chance needs to be included and brewed potions stats too.
Aquaplay
Player

Elysium
Level 106
Warrior
7th November 2022 02:58:44 (Last edited 7th November 2022 02:59:35)

put the option of rapid respawn in the bestiary.. this would help in some hunts where it is still good to hunt but the respawn can't take it, and it would help in the bestiary of certain monsters.. example horned dragon portal, the normal respawn can't take it but with rapid resp I can do bestiary quietly
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 709
Warrior
7th November 2022 11:08:36

Add a Colossal Golems spawn similar to Colossal Ices one (or maybe with much mammoth instead of much golems). Actual spawns are both definitively too small for levelled players tasking.
Eminem
Player

Pharos
Level 546
Warrior
8th November 2022 12:18:35

- Disable PVP in party when youre not blue/red skulled. Idea?
- Adjust boss timers back to 6 minutes. 12 minutes is way to long.
Ripperhe
Player

Pharos
Level 89
Warrior
11th November 2022 06:29:21

Quoting Aquaplay:
put the option of rapid respawn in the bestiary.. this would help in some hunts where it is still good to hunt but the respawn can't take it, and it would help in the bestiary of certain monsters.. example horned dragon portal, the normal respawn can't take it but with rapid resp I can do bestiary quietly

Agree
Quoting Askja:
Add a Colossal Golems spawn similar to Colossal Ices one (or maybe with much mammoth instead of much golems). Actual spawns are both definitively too small for levelled players tasking.

Agreeee
1 2 3 4 5
Last »