5th January 2023 14:54:29 CM Mercury View post »
20th January 2023 18:17:24 CM Mercury View post »
20th January 2023 20:06:10 CM Mercury View post »
Archerman
Player

Elysium
Level 281
Ranger
29th December 2022 01:38:23 (Last edited 29th December 2022 02:18:05)

Sugestion to make warlocks and shamans "viable", instead of just playing pyromancer for the exp/h

Warlock
Rename the spell Cross of Annihilation (cuz its not a cross anymore) for any other name. Keep the spell as it is now and add the following debuff to it:
Reduces magic defense of MONSTERS hit 5% to 15%, based on level and magic level.

Shaman
Hailstorm now also reduces MONSTERS dmg 5% to 15%, based on level and magic level.

Use the same formula used on Fortification (paladin's buff) to scale
Keep lvl 300 upgrade as it already is
Barbed Arrow
Player

Elysium
Level 106
Ranger
29th December 2022 02:41:35

Quoting Monterey:
Shaman:

Mortal Melody - Proposal to remake this spell because it's useless nowadays even at low levels. I'm considering a shaman as support class for PVE and without a function to do a high damage.
So the suggestion is change it to a disable spell which reduces monsters damage (physical and magic damage) between 3% and 5% (debuff limit).

Features:

> AOE 5x5 sqm around the caster;
> Shaman's magic level / 15 = % debuff;
> Keep the old and cool sprite;
> Unable to debuff players;
> This spell don't inflict any damage just debuff the monsters.

Example: A shaman with magic level 45 = 3% debuff, magic level 60 = 4% and finally magic level 75 = 5% debuff.

-> Magic level 45+ required to the spell. Mana usage = 200. Cooldown 30s.

Warlock:

Mass Curse - suggestion to create a new spell with similar description of current Curse spell debuffing all monsters to receive more damage up to 10% (debuff limit).
I think a new debuff can help warlocks a lot to be more requested to party hunts and fill the gap that exists in pve of warlocks doing bad exp/h and hunt mainly solo for being single target casters.

Features:

> AOE 5x5 sqm around the caster;
> Warlock's magic level / 8 = % debuff;
> Unable to debuff players so current Curse spell will continue to be useful against players in pvp;
> This spell don't inflict any damage just debuff the monsters.

Example: A warlock with magic level 40 = 5% debuff, magic level 64 = 8% and finally magic level 80 = 10% debuff.

-> Magic level 40+ required to the spell. Mana usage = 250. Cooldown 30s.

Quoting Tijolonanuca:
Sugestion to make warlocks and shamans "viable", instead of just playing pyromancer for the exp/h

Warlock
Rename the spell Cross of Annihilation (cuz its not a cross anymore) for any other name. Keep the spell as it is now and add the following debuff to it:
Reduces magic defense of MONSTERS hit 5% to 15%, based on level and magic level.

Shaman
Hailstorm now also reduces MONSTERS dmg 5% to 15%, based on level and magic level.

Use the same formula used on Fortification (paladin's buff) to scale
Keep lvl 300 upgrade as it already is

Create debuff spells is a good way to upgrade shamans and warlocks.
Lumbridge
Player

Pharos
Level 265
Mage
4th January 2023 00:45:19

Put your hands to work to make the game better with more players this year!!

zes go! 8)
CM Mercury
Community Manager

5th January 2023 14:54:29

Quoting Lumbridge:
Put your hands to work to make the game better with more players this year!!

zes go! 8)

Hi,

Working on it :^)

-Mercury
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
7th January 2023 06:02:33

- make icy terror stop walking away
- make boulder thrower stop walking away

Warriors hardly ever hunt these because of it.
Full Xp
Player

Elysium
Level 228
Warrior
7th January 2023 09:47:56

putting the pots to sell in npc or the herbs would be a great option, considering that currently it is boring to be harvesting and then going to make the pots, buying the herbs or even the pots is getting expensive in the market, and almost nobody does that nowadays. it would be interesting to quickly buy the pots from the npc and go hunting.
Aquaplay
Player

Elysium
Level 106
Warrior
7th January 2023 14:59:42 (Last edited 8th January 2023 03:06:24)

is there a possibility to create rings and amulets for players to enchant on an npc? example: enchant a new amulet for one, two and three hours with a more defensive or offensive stat? maybe magic enchantment items that are daily boss rewards? heheheh or even with aquamarine, bixbite, goldstone, spinel and some new ones? enchant more offensive or defensive rings.. even items, enchant a zezenia sword with a duration of 2 hours more offensive, enchant a zezenia armor with more defense or lifesteal, maybe improve dodge on "new" items with enchantments of 1, 2 and 3 hours.. here's the idea for a better refinement of the suggestion
Silencerxz
Player

Elysium
Level 303
Ranger
7th January 2023 18:27:28 (Last edited 7th January 2023 18:34:58)

Quoting Godzilla:
- make icy terror stop walking away
- make boulder thrower stop walking away

Warriors hardly ever hunt these because of it.

Those are the only monsters "hardly" being hunting by paladin, I can count 10 other monsters hardly being hunted by shamans for example and whats the solution? shaman dont hunt there solo... ahhh wait shaman is making a lot of more exp/h than paladin on every spot, so shaman is not so important than poor paladin... < Sarcasm detected

Boulder throwers are great, keep the monster as it is, maybe even increase its running away ability, its the only spawn not being crowded by paladin's... But still if You have them on task? well, you can always cancel the task simply by using premium card!

But I love your godzilla logic, we should make some contest like "godzilla proposal style"
I can start:
Ice thrower hit my shaman too much, so I am hunting them hardly, so please nerve them because its hard to hunt them for my shaman solo
or maybe other one
Lone eye paralyzes so much, and I have them on my task very often, so please nerve that ability because it makes my hunt there hard

OMG...

Having 550 pala and complaining about the only 2 monsters from task list that are running randomly on low hp? omg make that game easier for paladins pleassseee

Yours
Silencerxz
Best manual Rogue Everest
Aquaplay
Player

Elysium
Level 106
Warrior
8th January 2023 19:25:44

create grag spawn for group hunting and task
Aquaplay
Player

Elysium
Level 106
Warrior
9th January 2023 15:25:15

You are looking at grand inquisitor spellbook (attack 0.0, defense 8.0, +4 magic level, 2% speed boost). Only a mage is able to wield it.

shouldn't the ml of this spellbook be a bit bigger?
« First
7 8 9 10 11
Last »