17th November 2023 17:29:21 CM Mercury View post »
Frostitude
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Mage
15th November 2023 23:23:22

Quoting Last Breath:
It's easy to post this from where you live, try living in Brazil and posting this, we have problems with lag, power outages, poor service from energy and internet companies, telecommunications companies that don't even deliver 20% of what they promise us, but if they want to give us the slightest discount for the poor service provided!

If you look it up on the companies' websites, they'll say they have an "A+" rating, but the reality is that someone inside the company bribes these ratings to make it look like we have a good internet service, apart from the routing problems, which we always have to have paid proxies for in order to play games.

You've basically mentioned plenty of reasons to NOT host a server in south america:smartass::smartass:
Zero Damage
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Ranger
15th November 2023 23:27:52 (Last edited 15th November 2023 23:33:44)

Quoting Last Breath:
It's easy to post this from where you live, try living in Brazil and posting this, we have problems with lag, power outages, poor service from energy and internet companies, telecommunications companies that don't even deliver 20% of what they promise us, but if they want to give us the slightest discount for the poor service provided!

If you look it up on the companies' websites, they'll say they have an "A+" rating, but the reality is that someone inside the company bribes these ratings to make it look like we have a good internet service, apart from the routing problems, which we always have to have paid proxies for in order to play games.

You've just pointed out all the reasons why not many companies have servers in brazil (Unless it's massive multi billion dollar companies).

First of all US IS the middle ground, it is impossible to have a location where everyone in the world gets 110 ping. You say you have 150 in brazil in the UK I have 111-132, some of the people IN the US have 90-100 ping.

The reason this game picked the US is like I've said that is the middle ground for everyone, a small indie game like Zezenia cannot afford to have multiple servers in multiple regions, I bet this game barely covers it's costs as is, hence the reason for a Seasonal server every 6 months.
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
16th November 2023 00:24:15 (Last edited 16th November 2023 00:28:34)

Quoting Shadowzin:
Quoting Perma Dead:
They could look in to it, but I would guess around half is brazilian but moving the server to a brazilian host would make it totally unplayable for the other 50% ( or 30% in your case ).

Most of you have around 20-30 ping more than everyone from the EU, I played west coast US servers on Tibia and had around 170 average ping and it was fine.

When you have a high-level character in Brazil, you will understand.

It can't be so ignorant ,That's why I said something similar

I WANT THE BEST FOR EVERYONE

I find it funny that only the same guild of 7 friends comments connecting with multiple accounts in the same forum to want to draw attention. They clearly have a mental problem and are not informed about anything in the world. We will repeat it to them because it is clear that they need help in terms of medicine and psychology there is case number 1
They cry because they have a high ping but we see how all the direct messages from the Brazilian Elysium staff are going perfectly. This is crying just for the sake of crying. There is evidence so this is not the first time something like this has happened. Do you want to improve the game? just uninstall zezenia because here the garbage that stops playing everything is the same community of people that just wants to ruin everything and bother everyone

evidence number 1

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1975697840

This video shows how a Brazilian plays with supposedly high ping and having an 800+ account in pharos, which you accused @frostitude of supposedly not having, but let's see how a Brazilian moves

evidence number 2

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1973025424

another Brazilian how he plays with supposedly high ping

evidence number 3

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1967468209

another high-level Brazilian, wow, I don't see it as bad

now the difference from the Europeans

caso number 1

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1973114675

ritari

wow I don't see him very different from our friend

caso number 2

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1973114675

Wow, I see it almost the same so I don't understand the crying I don't know if the XP DELICIA guild is used to crying or that mommy and daddy don't pay attention to it and want to be the ones spoiled in zezenia because it seems totally stupid to me what they ask of and that's in live broadcast that Brazilians do if they stopped broadcasting live they would obviously have better speed in the game so stop crying because the only thing they are looking for is pity
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
16th November 2023 00:30:36

Quoting Shadowzin:
I think it's fair to improve Brazil's ping, but in a way that helps all the other players as well

They only cry and cry for anything and they accuse the gringos of having an advantage, that's how it was with GM Viper when he banned them in Zera for using bots, etc. They only know how to cry because they only serve to cheat and when they don't come out victorious they want to pay for it with the others, typical of this group of people
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
16th November 2023 02:11:33

Quoting Luisvasquez:
Quoting Shadowzin:
I think it's fair to improve Brazil's ping, but in a way that helps all the other players as well

They only cry and cry for anything and they accuse the gringos of having an advantage, that's how it was with GM Viper when he banned them in Zera for using bots, etc. They only know how to cry because they only serve to cheat and when they don't come out victorious they want to pay for it with the others, typical of this group of people

We're talking about ping
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 911
Warrior
16th November 2023 02:15:25 (Last edited 16th November 2023 02:15:38)

Can any staff member remove those Luisvasquez comments? its just awful and offensive.
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
16th November 2023 03:34:42

Quoting Briareu:
Can any staff member remove those Luisvasquez comments? its just awful and offensive.

If you don't like it, don't enter the forum. You share a team with a cheating guild that only knows how to cry and when asked for evidence it doesn't show anything. I always bring evidence and videos. If you hate me for being right, it's not my fault that you are wrong and always want me to. give him reason
simple
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
16th November 2023 03:57:26

Quoting Briareu:

He's seeking attention, just ignore him

He had a miserable childhood in Venezuela, and now he needs to prove himself every day that he's no longer in misery. He thinks he's better than everyone else now

I feel very sad about this situation. I've offered help, but he doesn't listen. Tomorrow might be too late

:\:\
Last Breath
Player

Pharos
Level 143
Warrior
16th November 2023 13:05:33

Quoting Frostitude:
Quoting Last Breath:

You've basically mentioned plenty of reasons to NOT host a server in south america:smartass::smartass:

You've seen Brazil's territorial extension, right? There are some places where the internet is good, but not in most! São Paulo can host a host, just like League of Legends did! Don't be stupid!
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
16th November 2023 13:07:26 (Last edited 16th November 2023 13:15:09)

Just host in Canada. Problem Solved.
Dont tell me you have issues when servers are in Canada too...
Ive seen 1000+ brazilians play private servers hosted in Canada over years and years, and have them literally say there is next to no issues. Connectivity wise.
I dont have explanations why Canadian hosted servers seem to have better ping/connectivity for Brazilians then American servers do, just from experience, Canadian servers have seem to be the middle grounds for people. Even Europeans played Canadian servers just fine.

Its a solution for everyone :)
Host in Canada so ALL races and ethnicities can play.

If you host in South America (Brazil) only Brazilians can play.
Thats not wanting a solution for everyone @Shadowzin
I do understand your side of things at the same time though, I wont argue your ping is bad.
But lets give real solutions instead of one sided one. Where your side, it actually only helps Brazilians hosting a server in SA. Doesnt truly help out everyone. and anyone new to come either.
« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »