11th November 2013 16:50:50 K-Zodron View post »
11th November 2013 21:11:27 K-Zodron View post »
19th November 2013 13:50:43 K-Zodron View post »
Ik Van Zewall
Player

Platon
Level 14
Mage
22nd November 2013 10:17:19 (Last edited 22nd November 2013 10:19:02)

Ok, so tell me HOW CAN RANGERS GET HIT TWICE AS MUCH in pvp?
LOL

Just for blind rush it's 220 mana = you cant heal yourself with health potions if you wanna regenerate your mana.

Also, Blind Rush done every 15 sec means 220 mana every 15 sec. And jumping to your target every 15 sec doesn't really means you're gonna stick to it, hitting every 1.5 seconds lol, your target can throw barrels or even dance on the screen, etc.

Tell me now, 2 barbarians lvl 70 figthing 2 warlocks lvl 70. Who will win? the almighty OP barbarians?hahahaha
The barbarians will spam blind rush every 15 sec and will kill the 2 warlocks, right?
hahahahahaahahahaha

While 2 rangers could just poke the mages and leave the screen, throw barrels and still keep poking the mages every 1.5 second, the barbarians would run for their lives or chase the warlocks and get headshot 1 by 1 after like 5~8 seconds hahaha
(Not to mention the Arbalest combos...)

Even if it's 2 marksman vs 2 barbarians, the rangers would pwn a single barbarian while the barbarians would pwn a single marksman. Even tho the barbarians could jump every 15 sec, the marksman also have speedboost to run away and still, they would attack the same barbarian EVERY 1.5 second, while barbarians wouldnt and would have to spam health jars+heal spells and mana vials to try to outheal the damage taken.

I'm tired of reading about people that ONLY play Elysium and wanna talk something about the game.
Think about Zezenia as Non Pvp, PvP AND PvP Enforced server, then you can complain about anything you want.
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
22nd November 2013 10:32:42

Quoting King Tryndamere:
Ok, so tell me HOW CAN RANGERS GET HIT TWICE AS MUCH in pvp?
LOL

Just for blind rush it's 220 mana = you cant heal yourself with health potions if you wanna regenerate your mana.

Also, Blind Rush done every 15 sec means 220 mana every 15 sec. And jumping to your target every 15 sec doesn't really means you're gonna stick to it, hitting every 1.5 seconds lol, your target can throw barrels or even dance on the screen, etc.

Tell me now, 2 barbarians lvl 70 figthing 2 warlocks lvl 70. Who will win? the almighty OP barbarians?hahahaha
The barbarians will spam blind rush every 15 sec and will kill the 2 warlocks, right?
hahahahahaahahahaha

While 2 rangers could just poke the mages and leave the screen, throw barrels and still keep poking the mages every 1.5 second, the barbarians would run for their lives or chase the warlocks and get headshot 1 by 1 after like 5~8 seconds hahaha
(Not to mention the Arbalest combos...)

Even if it's 2 marksman vs 2 barbarians, the rangers would pwn a single barbarian while the barbarians would pwn a single marksman. Even tho the barbarians could jump every 15 sec, the marksman also have speedboost to run away and still, they would attack the same barbarian EVERY 1.5 second, while barbarians wouldnt and would have to spam health jars+heal spells and mana vials to try to outheal the damage taken.

I'm tired of reading about people that ONLY play Elysium and wanna talk something about the game.
Think about Zezenia as Non Pvp, PvP AND PvP Enforced server, then you can complain about anything you want.

I am talking about Non-PvP and PvP, I don't class PvE really cause chances are it will get shut down and if not most of the things don't get implemented there anyway.

The fact we get hit for twice as much might be the fact that we have the lowest defending(Same as mages) but LOWER defense by around 30ish depending on level(No shield and no defense on the weapon) so we get hit for a lot more.

I will test Rangers VS Barbs later when a few people login who I can test it with, but if both barbs blindrush at the same time they would take 80% of the HP in one shot.

And with the mage part what do you think they're going to do just stand there while the rangers keep running on and off screen?

Also we gain a lot less for the same amount of training time as a warrior so yea... :D
Ik Van Zewall
Player

Platon
Level 14
Mage
22nd November 2013 10:36:58

Again: dont think just about elysium ;)

Only elysium warriors have high skills.
i'm not gonna waste my time anymore, keep complaining, it's funny!
peace
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
22nd November 2013 10:38:52 (Last edited 22nd November 2013 10:40:37)

Quoting King Tryndamere:
Again: dont think just about elysium ;)

Only elysium warriors have high skills.
i'm not gonna waste my time anymore, keep complaining, it's funny!
peace

Just for you I will pick someone with normal skills as you would like to say...
Don't tell anyone but you can now gain training from osvald at a better rate than non-pvp AFKing, but shhhh don't tell anyone ok?
Alex The Ninja
Player

Platon
Level 108
Warrior
22nd November 2013 13:59:52 (Last edited 22nd November 2013 14:15:21)

Quoting Barry Snail:
I love that this comment is coming from the most OP class there is...

I really dont think barbarians are the most powerfull class..
Im not saying they are weak, I like barbarian and how you play this character but the best player killers are rangers and mages,
especially rangers id say because they dont even need to do anything challenging or be close to target to hit them with their full dmg.

When i was playing some older test server i realized how easy rangers can kill a mage
I felt like they are overpowered, few updates later they made them even stronger, they upgraded rogues buff and added blood theft spell (i forgot about it in my previous post) which makes rangers healing better than barbarian healing..

I mean rangers was the same for a long time and i didnt saw anyone complaining about it
Lately they get (rogues) better buff and new spell which makes their healing better and people started to complain like wtf?

Edit: One more thing to add from me, I know people want to make other classes more playable (in pvm) compared to paladin (and this is the reason of posts like barry snails did) but its not like we need to make all other vocations stronger, we just need to make paladins weaker, but this will never happen because majority of zezenia are playing those boring paladins and they would quit playing if someone would make their lovely vocation any weaker.
Ik Van Zewall
Player

Platon
Level 14
Mage
22nd November 2013 14:22:35

Twist of Fate Blessings(cheap pvp blessings) and Fair Fight Rules(Low experience loss on PvP deaths) were the main changes that ruined PvP in Tibia, please don't make anything similar to that on Zezenia PvP and PvP Enforced servers.
Angk
Player

Pharos
Level 91
Ranger
22nd November 2013 15:29:34

It's funny how in every fight, it is always barbarians who are the only ones not dying. But, yeah, anyway, people who cries about pve can suck my balls. I enjoyed a lot my ranger at lvl 70. Pretty much everything was open for me, hard, but possible. Now, when I'm 90, I just feel like doing all these stuff I did 20lvls before over and over again.

What comes to barbarians, they can't solo strong monsters so fast as ranger, but in other hand they can pg fastest up from all classes. But retardeds thing on barbarian defently is the blind rush. Really cool spell, but all the places you can enter just like that... Like Pshychx Sexy has been training on place now where no one can enter, since he lured the monsters too far for any other barbarian to follow with jump. Not a mention no one else can get there. Then there was Cartoon and Onur... Both of them jumping to other mountain to skip half of the map and escape.

Mages... Well, I hate to lvl up low lvl mages. It's more than one time I have retired just before 30lvl, because 25-30lvls are pure hell.
Mages also die easist in pve, but I just wonder what is the point of keep going on my ranger more than 90lvl? Well, 100lvl quest... After that... there's like nothing. On mage, you still gain dmg with levels, it feels there is actually still point keep going on.

What comes to pvp. Well, it's fucked up. But, every class is fucked up, so afterall, it's kinda balanced fucked up. Paladins are tanks. Way too op tanks, but they are tanks still. Barbarians are so fucking fast and jumps everywhere. None mage or ranger can get the fuck out of them alone. (Well, mages can with their obstacle spells). Then there's mages... Everyone knows their comboes, and everyone knows how many retards actually uses macro to cast it. Wrl's dark spikes, lasting forever... Buffes making warlocks and pyros stronger than rangers.
Then rangers... Weak piece of shits, but that dmg they can make is just sick. One ranger is pretty useless alone, but if there's a lot of rangers, it's kinda gg for all.
Promil
Player

Elysium
Level 40
Warrior
22nd November 2013 16:25:22

Quoting Angk:
It's funny how in every fight, it is always barbarians who are the only ones not dying. But, yeah, anyway, people who cries about pve can suck my balls. I enjoyed a lot my ranger at lvl 70. Pretty much everything was open for me, hard, but possible. Now, when I'm 90, I just feel like doing all these stuff I did 20lvls before over and over again.

What comes to barbarians, they can't solo strong monsters so fast as ranger, but in other hand they can pg fastest up from all classes. But retardeds thing on barbarian defently is the blind rush. Really cool spell, but all the places you can enter just like that... Like Pshychx Sexy has been training on place now where no one can enter, since he lured the monsters too far for any other barbarian to follow with jump. Not a mention no one else can get there. Then there was Cartoon and Onur... Both of them jumping to other mountain to skip half of the map and escape.

Mages... Well, I hate to lvl up low lvl mages. It's more than one time I have retired just before 30lvl, because 25-30lvls are pure hell.
Mages also die easist in pve, but I just wonder what is the point of keep going on my ranger more than 90lvl? Well, 100lvl quest... After that... there's like nothing. On mage, you still gain dmg with levels, it feels there is actually still point keep going on.

What comes to pvp. Well, it's fucked up. But, every class is fucked up, so afterall, it's kinda balanced fucked up. Paladins are tanks. Way too op tanks, but they are tanks still. Barbarians are so fucking fast and jumps everywhere. None mage or ranger can get the fuck out of them alone. (Well, mages can with their obstacle spells). Then there's mages... Everyone knows their comboes, and everyone knows how many retards actually uses macro to cast it. Wrl's dark spikes, lasting forever... Buffes making warlocks and pyros stronger than rangers.
Then rangers... Weak piece of shits, but that dmg they can make is just sick. One ranger is pretty useless alone, but if there's a lot of rangers, it's kinda gg for all.

true, so its fucked balance but still balance!
i would just like to hear from ya dont ya think that shaman buff is a little underpowered compared to pyro and wrl buffs (i know shaman heal etc.)? i mean wrl and pyro buffs are lowerin' the recived damage, anyway i think u know what i mean.
Angk
Player

Pharos
Level 91
Ranger
22nd November 2013 16:31:31

Quoting Stoproc:

true, so its fucked balance but still balance!
i would just like to hear from ya dont ya think that shaman buff is a little underpowered compared to pyro and wrl buffs (i know shaman heal etc.)? i mean wrl and pyro buffs are lowerin' the recived damage, anyway i think u know what i mean.

I think pyro's and wrl's buff is a little overpowered. Shaman's buff I actually like the way it is. But, then, I wouldnt start change pyro's and wrl's buff any weaker either, without actually starting to balance the whole pvp totally. Shamans afterall are still the most useful class overall.
Alex The Ninja
Player

Platon
Level 108
Warrior
23rd November 2013 11:14:33 (Last edited 23rd November 2013 12:35:47)

Quoting King Tryndamere:
Twist of Fate Blessings(cheap pvp blessings) and Fair Fight Rules(Low experience loss on PvP deaths) were the main changes that ruined PvP in Tibia

Personally i believe that pvp in tibia was ruined by adding hotkeys for runes and potions.

I also didnt liked pvp blessing and fair fight rules in tibia at first, but later i realized that its not so bad because you can battle more often cause you are loosing less exp / skills / m lv.

Simple example: you was loosing 300k exp per death so you only fought once a day and died once a day.
But after blessings update came you are loosing only 100k exp per death so you can have 3 battles in same day, you can die 3 times and your exp loose will be the same as before update.

There are pros and cons:
(+) you battle more
(-) you cant actually kick someone from server, make him hunted and stop taking lvls because he will loose too few exp.
But if you increase the frag limit it should be fine because then you can kill someone more often to make him loose same amount of exp as before blessings.

But im not sure if such blessings would be good thing to add in zezenia.
« First
5 6 7 8