1 2 3 4 5
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
19th October 2018 09:03:17 GM Quillon View post »
21st October 2018 13:16:51 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 03:37:00 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 07:14:11 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 09:20:26 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 15:52:56 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 15:56:54 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 19:16:56 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 20:00:32 Administration View post »
22nd October 2018 20:02:35 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 20:45:10 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 23:12:34 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 23:14:05 GM Quillon View post »
23rd October 2018 19:02:51 GM Quillon View post »
25th October 2018 08:38:25 GM Quillon View post »
25th October 2018 10:24:09 GM Quillon View post »
25th October 2018 12:25:48 GM Quillon View post »
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 326
Warrior
18th October 2018 21:14:56

I can't believe how everyone still manages to spit out hate when we finally have an active staff and the game is back on track. Like damn, some people just like to live swimming in poison, god. And the guy complaining that there wasn't any news in an hour and a half. AN HOUR AND A HALF!!!, I have never seen anyone in more need to chill the hell out than some guys in this game, seriously.

@Topic: this is the best news in weeks, I'm sure you guys plan something guy about the new server, keep the good work going! there's still ways to go!
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
18th October 2018 21:16:38

Quoting Hesperus:
Cool with new server will bring us some fun actions again cream and these pussys wont play cuz they fear us.. Sweden team is back to show u all

Which team u mean? U are not swedish at all.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
18th October 2018 21:20:59

Quoting Hesperus:
Cool with new server will bring us some fun actions again cream and these pussys wont play cuz they fear us.. Sweden team is back to show u all

Just like the last two servers? You didnt last 2 months and all of you quit.
Corsitto
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
18th October 2018 21:31:52

You should fix some simple stuff like remove deathloss recovery should not be able you should lose exp if u die to monster etc. and lowrate server 2x to lvl 100 then 1x from lvl 100 should not be so hard to lvl up as ot server will laster longer and more fun
Maax
Player

Elysium
Level 66
Warrior
18th October 2018 21:39:44 (Last edited 18th October 2018 21:39:58)

What is the point to buy a sinking ship and just keep navigating without patching the holes. New update or server won't change anything. It's like my car engine just blew up and I pay for a paint job.

What would have been nice is a good post from new owners to present themself, explain their view on the game present state and future. Shut down the game for a while and fix it even if it take you a year, bring some transparency to zezenia long-term player that have been around for almost a decade.

From what I seen from new staff so far didn't impress me much, feels unprofessional and my faith this game might be saved is dieing.

Good luck with your stuff
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
18th October 2018 21:50:13

Yo veeti.

First of all good luck, this game got really good ground and is really funny. But also got many things that you need to focus on, so lets go.

Most important is balance classes, when you realese the new server you have time fix this until first guy take level 170+ after that mages gets overpower and more things need balance also. Think you can ask anyone here what needs to be fixed otherwise feel free contact me.

Second people need a staff team they trust, Quillon havnt done anything to me personaly but as you know and i know. Many have been banned for shit reasons, witch-hunting most dissapear. So if you want too keep him, change is name, pretend its a new guy and TALK to him how to be a staff member of your game.

Thrid you need to fix the game so its not 100% pay to win. If you support a game with cash you obv should get some for it. But Zezenia right now is just dumb. Dungeous and things like this should be open for everybody. Young kids dont look up 2D games not many, so you need focus on countries like Brazil, Venezuela to get many new people fast, because community need to grow and fast if this game shall be hyped again. So advertising and take away the pay to win. Now is like pay 20 prem get to use good npc, buy mana for prem to lvl up fast, buy prem to get best items, prem to hunt deaungeons, WTF?

Fourth Redname need to be changed. Same thing as above its to much pay to win. If you cant pay it off its just dumb to play, Since you lose to much exp when dying. Just change so you Always lose backpack and 2 more things from your EQ.

You also cant make exp stage servers. Its just dumb, obv 1x to slow and 3x to fast so go with straight 2x. But dont call it 2x make it the Zezenia real rate and stop Playing around. Change elysium to 2x also and IMO pharos and everath can be closed. You need a new start.

Way more things But to lazy to write more atm Since im at work writing from my phone.

Again good luck, maybe i will be here at the start depends on stage of the server. Would be fun to hear your opinon about the things i wrote about.
Senta Amanda
Player

Pharos
Level 652
Mage
18th October 2018 21:53:13

Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Archerxs:
Quillon in staff i don't will play ... but good luck,without my team maybe some enemies can say '' i dominated fot the first time" and why dont unite phatos and everath?

ITs funny because you should be deleted in everyaccount cavebotter... you should love him instead hate :(

puff puff

i want see you do something without bot, my minion :v

@Thread: There is still a lot of works to do instead another monsters update.. balances classes, remove redname npc should be removed, blessing pvp, add banana like food.. idk tons of thinks for make this game better..

kkkk wtf... i puff a lot because I knew you were going to use Dispel and I tried to blow it off in the same second
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
18th October 2018 21:56:58

Quoting Hesperus:

I bet you get level 40 then blame the subclass, rook yourself. After that saying "i will fuck all with this class" and then repeat again, til you played all classes.
Cross Empan Vroom
Player

Pharos
Level 409
Mage
18th October 2018 22:04:33

@quillon

Can you confirm to us what you Said some time Ago?

"I will no longer be a gamemaster" - Quillon

So we can have some good outcome about the PvP community.
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 949
Warrior
18th October 2018 22:04:35

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Hesperus:

I bet you get level 40 then blame the subclass, rook yourself. After that saying "i will fuck all with this class" and then repeat again, til you played all classes.

Lol youre right huli , all this kid does is cry for new server and say all will be rocked by swe team , then his team gets rocked and stop playing because they " dont have time " ( kicked ) then crys on forum and repeats the process for 3 servers... soon to be 4 .

Anyways back on topic , some things need to be fixed like pyromancer exp / h ... spells that dont work ... map bugs etc
1 2 3 4 5
Last »