27th November 2018 16:24:51 GM Shadow View post »
27th November 2018 16:56:49 GM Shadow View post »
Razor Blade
Player

Pharos
Level 104
Mage
24th November 2018 01:05:37

Im just waiting for marts or rabbes post, saying how they had dominated but staff ban they in a very unfair way, then they will retire forever.

And thats the only resson they lost the server kkkkkk
Senta Amanda
Player

Pharos
Level 652
Mage
24th November 2018 01:12:53

I dont agree with this ban and other bans, more one time the staff endind with the game...There's no point in upgrading and building servers if the time goes by bans existing players and never invest in disclosure! and Mart stop being a hypocrite, every day cursing others, accusing bot! grow as a player and as a person!
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
24th November 2018 01:50:45

Quoting Archerxs:
I dont agree with this ban and other bans, more one time the staff endind with the game...There's no point in upgrading and building servers if the time goes by bans existing players and never invest in disclosure! and Mart stop being a hypocrite, every day cursing others, accusing bot! grow as a player and as a person!

As i say before , I dont report anybody just comparing pushs barrels in keti case and royal .. and about hypocrite ask lawliestpson , he did report for "barrel bot" in my video then for "autoheal" whatever, nobody cares now

Tellme any reason why i should be banned in that video? no one, there is no diference between others videos from enemys or friends .. Staff just listen some players but not problem for me.. Brs are next ban target like quillon always do..

Keep going war isnt over yet. we still here , i just a useless warrior. i just feels this ban is not fair but then i calm down and think..
when the staff acted equitably for all? never, I'm already used to these nonsense
Senta Amanda
Player

Pharos
Level 652
Mage
24th November 2018 02:01:51

Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
Quoting Archerxs:

As i say before , I dont report anybody just comparing pushs barrels in keti case and royal .. and about hypocrite ask lawliestpson , he did report for "barrel bot" in my video then for "autoheal" whatever, nobody cares now

Tellme any reason why i should be banned in that video? no one, there is no diference between others videos from enemys or friends .. Staff just listen some players but not problem for me.. Brs are next ban target like quillon always do..

Keep going war isnt over yet. we still here , i just a useless warrior. i just feels this ban is not fair but then i calm down and think..
when the staff acted equitably for all? never, I'm already used to these nonsense

I'm talking about all the shit you've said about me and my team ... I'm not judging if you're a botter or not, I'm just asking you to grow as a person and stop being a hypocrite, I do not care if you're going to continue playing or not, in a few months the server will die as ever!
Koluzz
Player

Pharos
Level 334
Mage
24th November 2018 03:28:43

Quoting Archerxs:

i remember when savage got banned for something stupid i i said same thing no point to be banning people like crazy on a 60 people server.. now actually we can see savage real face which is to ask gm to ban if he is getting fk in pvp :smartass:
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
24th November 2018 06:12:02

he dont deserv that ban 95% of wyhuals team use bot and royal and them to if u ban one guy rest should be to just check their videos at youtube how they heal.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
24th November 2018 07:33:25

I hope this ban is not permanent. I guess i like the fact that someone gets punished for auto heal. Right now they shouldnt delete everyone for auto heal as it would mean killing majority of players. If there would be plenty of bans one dsy few days or a week for this kindnof cheat, then maybe community would change. But deleting is probably too hard. Cuz right now peoole don't know how to heal and push barrel by theirselves. Not both at once. And these pvp Gods do it with ease.

P.s. so how long is the ban?
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
24th November 2018 07:50:52

Quoting Baltas:
I hope this ban is not permanent. I guess i like the fact that someone gets punished for auto heal. Right now they shouldnt delete everyone for auto heal as it would mean killing majority of players. If there would be plenty of bans one dsy few days or a week for this kindnof cheat, then maybe community would change. But deleting is probably too hard. Cuz right now peoole don't know how to heal and push barrel by theirselves. Not both at once. And these pvp Gods do it with ease.

P.s. so how long is the ban?

28 days bro. I couldnt stick around as Sage anymore, sick how they ban. I got confirmed it was from marts movie, if you shall ban for evidence there and on what part they especilly looked into (They even asked me about my opinon) Then 4 more guys should have get hitted by the ban-hammer aswell.. Tierd of shit like this, but atleast i heard a funny story why some of those wierd bans are coming from a "special guy".
Autystyczna Pszczola
Player

Pharos
Level 90
Warrior
24th November 2018 09:23:31 (Last edited 24th November 2018 09:27:55)

Quoting Kamikaze Moe:
he dont deserv that ban 95% of wyhuals team use bot and royal and them to if u ban one guy rest should be to just check their videos at youtube how they heal.

nice logic every team using bot on zezenia so dont ban people for it :smartass: staff should DELETE every cheater doesnt matter if its cavebot/cashmaker/autoheal/macro combo i want to see more threads "dominando best pvp guild" and day later banned for auto heal or other bot 8) Most players are 20+ years old and gm playing with them like mom with 6y old kid because he ate sweets before lunch

I died at part "he dont deserv that ban" then who deserve? He was clearly using auto heal which is against zezenia rules zezenia forum is really nice comedy nowadays
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
24th November 2018 09:27:44

Quoting Autystyczna Pszczola:
Quoting Kamikaze Moe:

nice logic every team using bot on zezenia so dont ban people for it :smartass: staff should DELETE every cheater doesnt matter if its cavebot/cashmaker/autoheal/macro combo i want to see more threads "dominando best pvp guild" and day later banned for auto heal or other bot 8)

I died at part "he dont deserv that ban" then who deserve? He was clearly using auto heal which is against zezenia rules zezenia forum is really nice comedy

Still you here writing on forum because you cant handle the game, funny cause its true. #sadstorys
1 2 3 4
Last »