Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
25th November 2018 19:43:42

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Im done making videos, im done dealing with a GM that decides to ban someone out of nowhere... YEARS have gone by that people used "auto healer" and now in all of a sudden you will start banning players based on videos?

All my videos are deleted and I wont be uploading anything anymore either.

Looks like Quillon is looking to kill the game once again while zezenia was going into the right direction.

E: Once again its a GM destroying pvp servers.. Every server seems to be doomed with GM Quillon in charge.

~Savage

GM Quillon just follow Rules, heal bot was not allowed in game. Just compare ban for macro fishing (28 days) and ban for heal bot (28 days). First not so dangerous, no interaction with players. Second one is used to cheat players - also our customers. Anyway, I believe that you are an honets players, so you should not feel fear.

-- Quillon

And why dont believe me? :V always so impartial
Ampel
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
25th November 2018 19:46:36

Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Im done making videos, im done dealing with a GM that decides to ban someone out of nowhere... YEARS have gone by that people used "auto healer" and now in all of a sudden you will start banning players based on videos?

Looks like Quillon is looking to kill the game once again while zezenia was going into the right direction.

E: Once again its a GM destroying pvp servers.. Every server seems to be doomed with GM Quillon in charge.

~Savage

GM Quillon just follow Rules, heal bot was not allowed in game. Just compare ban for macro fishing (28 days) and ban for heal bot (28 days). First not so dangerous, no interaction with players. Second one is used to cheat players - also our customers. Anyway, I believe that you are an honets players, so you should not feel fear.

-- Quillon

And why dont believe me? :V always so impartial

Watch your video - many do not believe you. You littlle swindler! Hail A-BC!
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
25th November 2018 19:49:40

It's plain and simple: Don't use bot; don't get banned.

I hope you have learned your lesson, Mart.

Next month I might upload videos too, when I have time to edit videos and play more too.
Videos like this: https://www.twitch.tv/insanewarlockk/clip/AcceptableRelatedLEDPoooound

True hands, everything shown, nothing to fear of GMs.

Good job, GM Quillon, keep up the good work, I just disagree with the current rules, I believe it would be more efficient to have shorter bans as first warnings, instead of 28 days right away.
Ampel
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
25th November 2018 20:16:12

Quoting Ampel:
Quoting Thraal:
Quoting Ampel:
Quoting Thraal:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Ht Savage:

~Savage

-- Quillon

I indeed feel no fear.

I simply wont publish anything anymore or show things from the past simply because you've shown youself once again banning people out of nowhere.

Same old shit, just like when you banned me for "game weakness abuse", been done for years but when you feel like it you ban for it.

Once again, if you banned mart for that reason you might aswell look very close to it again because its not fair that he is the only one getting punished for it. But we both know that means that its RIP zezenia :smartass::smartass:

We analyze only reported movies (with explanation who? what?), in addition during the analysis only the central player is taken into account (so someone who uploaded video). It is not so easy to find premises and then evidence but such long videos with same player in central gave us chance to find proofs. Simply watch this video once again and look at heal timing. Then compare his ban with ban for macro fishing and ask us, why this ban is so short?

-- Quillon

Why would anyone post videos from this game, which keep in mind is free advertising, When the chances of being banned is massively higher than someone who doesn't post videos.

A massive problem is how subjective the decisions to ban someone are. If you're a good player you're more likely to be banned as you "think" certain things aren't possible.

If you play good = Banned.
If you have a different opinion = Banned.
If you call out stupid mistakes = Banned.
If you look at him wrong = Banned.
If he has a bad day = Banned.

I heard almost 90% community use cheats, 90% that you are one of them! Hail A-BC!

I would say it's higher than 90%...

Are you f%^*in cheater or maybe you are too weak to tell the truth?! Hail A-BC!

Do not avoid the answer? How did you get this data, a guild pool? Hail A-BC!
Momo
Player

Pharos
Level 141
Mage
26th November 2018 07:41:21

It is incredible to see how the Estaff does not learn from the mistakes of the past.

Quillon already killed pharos now wants to kill the new server? The staff pay him but to ruin the game.:D:D:D

the staff do not let the game grow, a pity. more pity gives me the players who only report in forum and Crtl R. play silent if not, do not play.
Bohemiian
Player

Pharos
Level 59
Mage
26th November 2018 10:53:01

Quoting Madlicious Mclovin:
It is incredible to see how the Estaff does not learn from the mistakes of the past.

Quillon already killed pharos now wants to kill the new server? The staff pay him but to ruin the game.:D:D:D

the staff do not let the game grow, a pity. more pity gives me the players who only report in forum and Crtl R. play silent if not, do not play.

Yo, quillon isnt killing the game, the botters are killing themselfs.
Xutlach
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Mage
26th November 2018 11:10:25

Quoting Bohemiian:

Yo, quillon isnt killing the game, the botters are killing themselfs.

True
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
26th November 2018 11:48:44 (Last edited 26th November 2018 11:48:51)

You guys use all kind of bots, in pvp or pve.. YOU KNOW ITS ILLEGAL TO USE BOTS.
Now, that they have a few more active GM's, youll get caught easier. But when you do, you blame it all on Quillon for his mistakes he done in the past.
It's the risk you take when using bots. You cannot blame someone for doing his "job".
So at this point, Quillon isnt killing the game. Its the botters themself who claim they dont use bots, and than blame the staff for making mistakes. While they dont, you're just a sissy bastard that sits there lieing to urself, I DID NOT USE BOT MAN, PLX UNBAN, PLX.

If you bot, and get caught.. Accept it.
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
26th November 2018 12:45:02 (Last edited 26th November 2018 12:55:15)

Quoting Sonnema:

You guys use all kind of bots, in pvp or pve.. YOU KNOW ITS ILLEGAL TO USE BOTS.
Now, that they have a few more active GM's, youll get caught easier. But when you do, you blame it all on Quillon for his mistakes he done in the past.
It's the risk you take when using bots. You cannot blame someone for doing his "job".
So at this point, Quillon isnt killing the game. Its the botters themself who claim they dont use bots, and than blame the staff for making mistakes. While they dont, you're just a sissy bastard that sits there lieing to urself, I DID NOT USE BOT MAN, PLX UNBAN, PLX.

Who get caught by gms or that antibot system? nobody i think, i only know some cases from noobs who didnt know how to solve puzzle of stones already, got ban and leave the game only... we are talking here about how quillon is so impartial, if he banme for video, he should ban everybody who make videos... if you dont know, i provably the first one ban for autoheal-non afk in this game,and if he follow the rules he should ban at least 30 players daily, just check videos when lawliest trow inferno in yourteams PUFF magic , all players heal instantly..

You know what i mean...
If you play good = ban
If you do something new = ban
if gm got bad day = ban

People who plays fine will be called botter now , people who play with bots will be called botters too

Both has same chance to get banned. because there is no one system for detect it.. we have come back to same times when rajio and wielkopolski were gm... mmmm they provably are :smartass:
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
26th November 2018 13:10:35

Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
Quoting Sonnema:

Who get caught by gms or that antibot system? nobody i think, i only know some cases from noobs who didnt know how to solve puzzle of stones already, got ban and leave the game only... we are talking here about how quillon is so impartial, if he banme for video, he should ban everybody who make videos... if you dont know, i provably the first one ban for autoheal-non afk in this game,and if he follow the rules he should ban at least 30 players daily, just check videos when lawliest trow inferno in yourteams PUFF magic , all players heal instantly..

You know what i mean...
If you play good = ban
If you do something new = ban

if gm got bad day = ban

People who plays fine will be called botter now , people who play with bots will be called botters too

Both has same chance to get banned. because there is no one system for detect it.. we have come back to same times when rajio and wielkopolski were gm... mmmm they provably are :smartass:

If you play good you get ban??? how come
If you do something new?? What have you done so new?

Dude. It's enough. You got fair ban. The question remains if they will now strongly fight heal bots or not. You kinda agree you had auto heal, but at the same time you say you got banned because you played good. I don't get your point
« First
6 7 8 9 10
Last »