Pharos
Level 57
Mage
26th November 2018 13:20:24

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Madlicious Mclovin:
It is incredible to see how the Estaff does not learn from the mistakes of the past.

Quillon already killed pharos now wants to kill the new server? The staff pay him but to ruin the game.:D:D:D

the staff do not let the game grow, a pity. more pity gives me the players who only report in forum and Crtl R. play silent if not, do not play.

You guys use all kind of bots, in pvp or pve.. YOU KNOW ITS ILLEGAL TO USE BOTS.
Now, that they have a few more active GM's, youll get caught easier. But when you do, you blame it all on Quillon for his mistakes he done in the past.
It's the risk you take when using bots. You cannot blame someone for doing his "job".
So at this point, Quillon isnt killing the game. Its the botters themself who claim they dont use bots, and than blame the staff for making mistakes. While they dont, you're just a sissy bastard that sits there lieing to urself, I DID NOT USE BOT MAN, PLX UNBAN, PLX.

If you bot, and get caught.. Accept it.

Who get caught by gms or that antibot system? nobody i think, i only know some cases from noobs who didnt know how to solve puzzle of stones already, got ban and leave the game only... we are talking here about how quillon is so impartial, if he banme for video, he should ban everybody who make videos... if you dont know, i provably the first one ban for autoheal-non afk in this game,and if he follow the rules he should ban at least 30 players daily, just check videos when lawliest trow inferno in yourteams PUFF magic , all players heal instantly..

You know what i mean...
If you play good = ban
If you do something new = ban

if gm got bad day = ban

People who plays fine will be called botter now , people who play with bots will be called botters too

Both has same chance to get banned. because there is no one system for detect it.. we have come back to same times when rajio and wielkopolski were gm... mmmm they provably are :smartass:

If you play good you get ban??? how come
If you do something new?? What have you done so new?

Dude. It's enough. You got fair ban. The question remains if they will now strongly fight heal bots or not. You kinda agree you had auto heal, but at the same time you say you got banned because you played good. I don't get your point

i not talking about myselft dude.. its general coment , you cant push barrels or heal fine or you have same chances to get ban that what i mean
Numbz
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Mage
26th November 2018 22:20:49 (Last edited 26th November 2018 22:21:10)

the only thing your guild 'dominado' is the achievement for highest number of banned accounts for botting in the first month of a server lmao
Koluzz
Player

Pharos
Level 334
Mage
26th November 2018 23:12:42 (Last edited 26th November 2018 23:14:16)

Quoting Numbs:
the only thing your guild 'dominado' is the achievement for highest number of banned accounts for botting in the first month of a server lmao

not really, we dont really report you thats the only reason half of ur team isnt ban atm haha

we understand is a 100 people game so no point to ban players to make them retired

but if you want to report we can start reporting in like a month, the server wil be left with no players :smartass:
Numbz
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Mage
26th November 2018 23:35:02

Quoting Koluzz:
Quoting Numbs:

not really, we dont really report you thats the only reason half of ur team isnt ban atm haha

we understand is a 100 people game so no point to ban players to make them retired

but if you want to report we can start reporting in like a month, the server wil be left with no players :smartass:

Report me all you want youll just get penalized for fake reports, buddy.
Bohemiian
Player

Pharos
Level 59
Mage
27th November 2018 02:43:53

Autystyczna Pszczola
Player

Pharos
Level 90
Warrior
27th November 2018 03:55:19 (Last edited 27th November 2018 03:56:39)

Quoting Bohemiian:

https://youtu.be/xTGAXdlj_Mk?t=141
orsted mclovin and his hand of god he exactly know when his team mate launch random inferno

https://youtu.be/xTGAXdlj_Mk?t=161
tatycomendu
sizzling sausage
and again orsted mclovin

downloaded ur movie dont have time right now to cut all clips :smartass: understand why u guys deletin videos from yt but nothing dissapear from internet
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
27th November 2018 05:50:20

Quoting Autystyczna Pszczola:
Quoting Bohemiian:

orsted mclovin and his hand of god he exactly know when his team mate launch random inferno

tatycomendu
sizzling sausage
and again orsted mclovin

downloaded ur movie dont have time right now to cut all clips :smartass: understand why u guys deletin videos from yt but nothing dissapear from internet

Bro chill down little mr detective :D You couldnt handle Zezenia PvP and now you sitting on forum trying to be a bad-ass. I feel sad for you.
Autystyczna Pszczola
Player

Pharos
Level 90
Warrior
27th November 2018 07:43:40

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Autystyczna Pszczola:
Quoting Bohemiian:

tatycomendu
sizzling sausage
and again orsted mclovin

Bro chill down little mr detective :D You couldnt handle Zezenia PvP and now you sitting on forum trying to be a bad-ass. I feel sad for you.

yup i feel ashamed of ur incredible hands and healing skills on whistup wont even dare to challenge you in zezenia anymore
GM Shadow
Game Master

27th November 2018 14:17:40

@Everyone - We appreciate the passionate discussion regarding Zezenia's rules, problems, and solutions. We all hope for a fun, fair, prosperous, and growing Zezenia!

We are aware that a so called 'heal-bot' and 'mana-bot' may be widely used in game. This is clearly against the rules and will not be allowed. It is something that is not banned for frequently as it requires significant evidence before we feel comfortable applying a ban. Someone posting a long video of themselves auto-healing and/or mana drinking at a set % is significant evidence.

Our ongoing goal is to implement features into the game that limit these macros and bots as much as we can, and new features to prevent these auto-healers are in development.

Regarding the recent ban of Whistup - We have agreed to reduce his ban to 7 days as it is his first offense and may be a simple heal bot/macro.

Regarding Lawlietpson - A number of staff have had an opportunity to watch a video sent to us. Again we agree there is clear use of an auto-mana program at a certain %. This is also a first offense and will result in a 7 day ban.

Further details on the update to game rules regarding simple macros and healbots to come later. Advanced bot punishment remains unchanged. Game rules will continue to evolve with the game as necessary.

We are here to help everyone have a fun and fair game. We do not want to ban people, but we cannot allow clear rule breaking either. With more active GM's and staff in development there is a bright future! Just remember to follow rules and enjoy your Zezenia adventure!

GM Shadow
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
27th November 2018 14:40:06

Staff really trying to listen all players/sides and trying to be transparent .

Good job and keep the hard work !
« First
7 8 9 10 11