1 2 3
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
12th December 2018 21:48:32 Administration View post »
13th December 2018 17:19:12 GM Quillon View post »
13th December 2018 20:19:43 GM Quillon View post »
13th December 2018 20:49:55 GM Quillon View post »
14th December 2018 12:34:44 GM Quillon View post »
15th December 2018 21:50:21 GM Shadow View post »
15th December 2018 22:26:47 GM Shadow View post »
16th December 2018 10:09:11 GM Quillon View post »
16th December 2018 14:25:39 GM Quillon View post »
18th December 2018 19:58:40 GM Quillon View post »
18th December 2018 20:24:51 GM Quillon View post »
19th December 2018 13:55:34 Administration View post »
20th December 2018 04:57:42 GM Quillon View post »
Administration
Staff

12th December 2018 20:39:16 (Last edited 15th December 2018 15:44:29)

The Zezenia Online 7.1 public test server is here! You can download the test client here. The server is based on a snapshot taken earlier today, and all characters from all worlds are available for play.

The full changelog:

- PvP bans have been replaced with a serial murderer state (black skull) after murderer state (yellow skull). A serial murderer is slowed down by 50% and will lose 10% experience on death. Murderers will lose 5% experience on death, and can be justifiably killed by anyone. Continuing a murder spree will start over the 14 day reset countdown.

- Improved free task cancellation: if a player cancels a task 5 times within 30 minutes, chance for free cancellation will be changed to 25%, with up to 4 cancels within 30 minutes - 16.(6)%, with three cancels - 10 %. In other cases it will be a 4% chance.

- Changed the party experience bonus to a maximum of 75% with 25%, 20%, 15%, 10% and 5% increments.

- Reduced the damage of certain targeted AoE spells based on distance to the caster. Enlarged the area of Hailstorm.

- Added scaling to Frenzy and Fortification spells.

- Barrels can now be destroyed with the Purification spell. Barrels can no longer be thrown or moved in protection zones. Moving barrels now has a cooldown.

- Added a new raid: Lady Madness.

- Added the fruit of rebirth: fills health and mana with a two minute cooldown. Can only be used when dying. Dropped by high level enraged monsters. (For testing, some are available on the market.)

- Added server broadcasts to highlight player achievements.

- Added one free talent reset up to level 20. (Resets are always free on the test server.)

- Attacking a monster will now lose the followed player.

- The price for blessings has been scaled by player level.

- Disabled stacking of Speed Boost with other speed buffs.

- Disabled use of Speed Boost after monster paralyze.

- Added an antidote for paralysis available from NPC Nicholas.

- Evasion and Brimstone Cloud now prevent the player from being retargeted for 2 seconds.

- Players can no longer attack or be attacked for 3 seconds after login.

- Nerfed Elder Ent and Xyioquan Ent paralyze.

- Reduced the defense of Orc Wizard.

- Reduced the chance to summon Cave Terrors by Yahgans.

- Changed the statistics of dragon ring and azure ring (1% critical boost instead of additional defending), and massive steel ring (simply defense, instead of additional defending).

- Increased loot rate of semi-rare items from bosses.

- Increased maximum amount of bosses in task to 50.

- Added a "sell all" option to merchant dialogs.

- Added an "invite to party" option to the friends list.

- Improved sorting in the market dialog.

- Fixed travelling from Lyedel to Yarrael.

- Updated player status icons.

- Updated NPC price lists.

- Fixed minor graphic issues.

- Fixed minor spelling and grammar issues.

Your feedback, bug reports, ideas and suggestions are most welcome. See you ingame!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Bohemiian
Player

Pharos
Level 59
Mage
12th December 2018 20:54:32

Nice! hope everyody enjoys it!
Winterstorm
Player

Elysium
Level 111
Ranger
12th December 2018 20:55:10

Still no quivers at market or npcs? ):
Pappaheinz
Player

Pharos
Level 191
Warrior
12th December 2018 21:05:06

- Evasion and Brimstone Cloud now prevent the player from being retargeted for 2 seconds.
thats nice but shouldent it also be on the babarian spell primal scream ?
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
12th December 2018 21:17:50

the changes seems very good !! good work staff !!!
Leskke
Player

Platon
Level 37
Mage
12th December 2018 21:45:56

Suggestion: 50% slow in black skull might be too aggresive, probably a 15% damage reduction and an increased damage received 15% too probably can be better punishment.
Administration
Staff

12th December 2018 21:48:32

Quoting Pappaheinz:
thats nice but shouldent it also be on the babarian spell primal scream ?

This will be fixed with the next server restart. Thank you for the report!

Quoting Winterstorm:
Still no quivers at market or npcs? ):

This is on our roadmap, but unfortunately it didn't make it into this release.
Atirador Do Oeste
Player

Elysium
Level 135
Ranger
12th December 2018 22:25:08

- Added the fruit of rebirth: fills health and mana with a two minute cooldown. Can only be used when dying. Dropped by high level enraged monsters. (For testing, some are available on the market.) -- how does it will work if we don't have a prompt window when we die? like on tibia i.e

- Added server broadcasts to highlight player achievements. -- just... why?

- Added one free talent reset up to level 20. (Resets are always free on the test server.) -- it's good to help newcomers but what about others? some people still think that the staff should have give a reset after the talent changes.

- Disabled use of Speed Boost after monster paralyze. -- just no, don't change it please !!

- Added an antidote for paralysis available from NPC Nicholas. -- if you don't change speed boost from removing it from monsters we don't will need them at all, make it for shaman paralysis only.

- Increased loot rate of semi-rare items from bosses. -- what about normal monsters that we were discussing on the another post?

- Added an "invite to party" option to the friends list. -- wow, finally, thanks a lot.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
12th December 2018 22:52:42 (Last edited 13th December 2018 00:19:37)

Quoting Administration:
- PvP bans have been replaced with a serial murderer state (black skull) after murderer state (yellow skull). A serial murderer is slowed down by 50% and will lose 10% experience on death. Murderers will lose 5% experience on death, and can be justifiably killed by anyone. Continuing a murder spree will start over the 14 day reset countdown.

This to me seems a little bit over powered. Me being level 402 was being outran by a level 93. During a sneak I will never get this skull soo thats never gonna be an issue, but if you do happen to get it during a open battle you will die 100%. When I die with yellow skull on Savage I lose 279kk exp which is at my level like 12 levels. I would say like 27hours of exping, and on top of that pay a HUGE amount of cards to get rid of the yellow skull.. I rather take the 7 days ban.

Quoting Administration:
- Improved free task cancellation: if a player cancels a task 5 times within 30 minutes, chance for free cancellation will be changed to 25%, with up to 4 cancels within 30 minutes - 16.(6)%, with three cancels - 10 %. In other cases it will be a 4% chance.

Okay to me, if it saves cards im happy.

Quoting Administration:
- Changed the party experience bonus to a maximum of 75% with 25%, 20%, 15%, 10% and 5% increments.

Better, This will still promote team hunting for smaller groups.

Quoting Administration:
- Reduced the damage of some AoE spells based on distance to the caster.

This to me is a huge nerf, and I don't understand why it had to be nerfed like this.. On my level 66 Pyro from right next to me and the end of my Inferno it was aprox. 50 dmg less.. I cant imagine how its like on a level 200-300-400 etc. The main reason people played pyro was their great damage and great solo hunts, not for their pvp aspects because they are suck compare to Warlock/shaman. If this change gets through to live servers I think most pyro's will quit.

Quoting Administration:
- Added scaling to Frenzy and Fortification spells.

If its similar like Rangers buffs then its a good change, makes paladin tanks again like they should be. And it will be more rewarding for getting higher level.

Quoting Administration:
- Barrels can now be destroyed with the Purification spell. Barrels can no longer be thrown or moved in protection zones. Moving barrels now has a cooldown.

I dont see purification being used for barrels, I guess a nice addition. If you cant throw barrels in protection zones you cant throw barrels in a doorwayany and possibly block your target if he runs towards it, thats kinda lame.

Quoting Administration:
- Added a new raid: Lady Madness.

I like it, challanging, looking forward what kind of rewards it could give.

Quoting Administration:
- Added the fruit of rebirth: fills health and mana with a two minute cooldown. Can only be used when dying. Dropped by high level enraged monsters. (For testing, some are available on the market.)

120 seconds cooldown, heals you full HP on click.. Gonna be very powerfull for high level warriors/rangers, little bit too much for such short CD if you ask me.

Quoting Administration:
- Added server broadcasts to highlight player achievements.

Got mixed opinions about this one, on non-pvp servers sure, but if you are leveling on a pvp server in active war its basically a notification for your enemies that you are actively hunting and that they know you are outside protection zone.

Quoting Administration:
- Added one free talent reset up to level 20. (Resets are always free on the test server.)

Why wont you just let new characters keep their free reset untill they use it themselfs, I dont see why it has to be taken away as soon as you pass level 20. Many newcomers wont even know what is good but when they do realise it, its too late.

Quoting Administration:
- Attacking a monster will now lose the followed player.

Good, will solve alot of followers while hunting, even I am guilty of this crime. I guess lazy follow hunts are over, I like it.

Quoting Administration:
- The gold price for blessings has been scaled by player level.

At level 402 it cost me 186k and 3 premium cards. Thats not a bad price at all if you ask me, I liked it.

Quoting Administration:
- Disabled stacking of Speed Boost with other speed buffs.

I dont really understand this, speed boosts were never able to be stacked. You cant cast speedboost or Sacred Agility anymore while having Raise Of Pace.

You cant speedboost while being buffed as a marksman, you can still cast your buff as a marksman while having Raise Of Pace, this will cancel your Raise Of Pace.

Quoting Administration:
- Disabled use of Speed Boost after monster paralyze.

Quoting Administration:
- Added an antidote for paralysis available from NPC Nicholas.

For stronger monsters I wouldn't mind it, hunted some Lone Eyes and I didnt seem to have problems to kill them, I actually liked it since I didnt have to waste 2 seconds to cast speedboost, but running through Elder Ents/Evil Eyes will be annoying because there is a 2 seconds cooldown before you can use it again. Also, on Savage if I want to do a 150 Lone eye task I will use like 15k on them antidote's, that wont hurt me at this point in the game but as a level 200 I would use twice as much and it will become a waste and it would keep you from soloin these type of tasks as a mage.

Quoting Administration:

Evasion works, Brimstone Cloud is bugged, I cant cast the spell on my pyro. It doesnt say anything either, just a poff.

Quoting Administration:
- Players can no longer attack or be attacked for 3 seconds after login.

This works fine and as intended.

Quoting Administration:
- Nerfed Elder Ent and Xyioquan Ent paralyze.

I can see a huge difference but because you cant haste out of paralyzes anymore its still a pain in the ass.

Quoting Administration:
- Added a "sell all" option to merchant dialogs.

I guess its nice, its not hard to put in a number when it already states how many you got on you. Also, it counts your set pieces as one aswell, it sucks that when you loot a masterwork knight legs and you sell two on accident you sell your own set piece.

Quoting Administration:
- Added an "invite to party" option to the friends list.

Nice addition, maybe also able to left click "join" function?

EDIT: Why is marksmans arrow volley paralyze nerfed to fuck? Its barely slowing the target and isnt removing speed buffs anymore. Why are changes like this not being mentioned and put in in the shadows?

Also, when you have a haste potion activated you have to wait till your speedboost/sacred agility has ran out before you can cast it again, that has to be changed.

PS. Reassign me as Sage, might be usefull.

~Savage
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
13th December 2018 00:02:16 (Last edited 13th December 2018 00:20:06)

I don't understand why, from all of a sudden, this big nerf on Pyromancers.
If this goes to live servers, Pyromancers will become the weakest mage class on PvP servers, this is absolutely ridiculous.
Back when I created my first Pyromancer (The Warlockk), in 2013, I did it because it had the strongest combo amongst the 3 mage subclasses, and also was the tankier, with 40% damage reduction, being 15% from mana drain. I remember I read the Pyromancer's book and it was all explained there...

Now, years later, Pyromancer isn't the tankier mage class anymore, although it still has mana drain on it's buff, and now has the WEAKEST PVP combo amongst mage classes.

Seriously, why such a big nerf on Pyromancer's PvP damage? Why are Pyromancers mean't to release the combo 1 sqm away from them? Is it new Warrior subclass?

Pyromancer is the most expenssive subclass to level up; they have no Locate/Antilocate; they cannot combo anywhere on the screen - like Warlocks and Shamans do -; they cannot hit Escape to cancel your combo, meaning that if you press it, there's no turning back, the only good thing about Pyromancers was having the strongest combo (biggest damage on a single target) and the firewall. Now there's only firewall. You might aswell just delete the Pyromancer class from the game, no?

I did some tests with Inferno - the pvp target was a Warrior, with no magic resistance:
Level 92 Pyromancer, Magic Level 59:
-1. Inferno PvE damage:
a) 1 squaremeter away: 448, 464, 460, 469, 468, 456, 460, 466, 457, 453.
b) 5 squaremeters away: 348, 338, 347, 344, 344, 344, 337, 341, 335, 345.

-2. Inferno PvP damage:
a) 1 squaremeter away: 348, 351, 330, 331, 333, 336, 338, 356, 336, 335.
b) 5 squaremeters away: 261, 249, 259,258, 259, 251, 258, 252, 257, 249.

Level 190 Pyromancer, Magic Level 75+2:
-1. Inferno PvE damage:
a) 1 squaremeter away: 811, 818, 794, 799, 806, 811, 819, 789, 812, 789.
b) 5 squaremeters away: 590, 597, 611, 599, 594, 593, 611, 610, 605, 608.

-2. Inferno PvP damage:
a) 1 squaremeter away: 580, 565, 570, 560, 579, 575,582, 583, 563, 582.
b) 5 squaremeters away: 456, 452, 459, 451, 452, 443, 442, 449, 449, 458.

My tests conduced to a 25% damage reduction on overall Pyromancer's Inferno, both PvP and Pve damages, making Pyromancers the worst PvP class.

If this goes live, this is the end for all Pyromancers, a patch totally unbalanced and biased. I wonder whose idea was this and under what arguments. If you go forward with this, you will be unbalancing what was working for years already.

Listen to the numbers, this change is ridiculous, horrendous, bizarre. Do not go ahead with this, this will put an end to Pyromancers, given such unfair unbalancement. From strongest damage subclass with several cons to the weakest subclass with several cons.

I'm looking for honest, sincere answers, because I cannot accept a Staff that decides to implement such drastic changes overnight without previously consulting the community. You can't put a 25% damage output reduction down on Pyromancer's throats overnight, this is totally disrespectful with your costumers (my honest opinion).

Such change should have been widely tested, openly discussed before it would be even considered to be applied. You guys are killing a subclass that players have already invested time and money into it.
1 2 3
Last »