« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
12th December 2018 21:48:32 Administration View post »
13th December 2018 17:19:12 GM Quillon View post »
13th December 2018 20:19:43 GM Quillon View post »
13th December 2018 20:49:55 GM Quillon View post »
14th December 2018 12:34:44 GM Quillon View post »
15th December 2018 21:50:21 GM Shadow View post »
15th December 2018 22:26:47 GM Shadow View post »
16th December 2018 10:09:11 GM Quillon View post »
16th December 2018 14:25:39 GM Quillon View post »
18th December 2018 19:58:40 GM Quillon View post »
18th December 2018 20:24:51 GM Quillon View post »
19th December 2018 13:55:34 Administration View post »
20th December 2018 04:57:42 GM Quillon View post »
Guardian Striker
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Warrior
13th December 2018 20:38:24

@GM Quillon

With this scaled buff for paladins they will be able to see how many % negating damage will receive at current level as barbarians that's show in the melee's bar +15, +16, +17? For example 8%, 10% of negating damage. :D
GM Quillon
Game Master

13th December 2018 20:49:55

Both, Frenzy and Fortification are mainly based on magic level and partially on level. 10% is practically the maximum of fortification but it is possible to get more, just really high magic level is needed.

-- Quillon
Guardian Striker
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Warrior
13th December 2018 21:05:26 (Last edited 13th December 2018 21:05:55)

Quoting GM Quillon:
Both, Frenzy and Fortification are mainly based on magic level and partially on level. 10% is practically the maximum of fortification but it is possible to get more, just really high magic level is needed.

-- Quillon

But why paladins can't see how many % is received? barbarians, rogues and marks can see his current buff showed by melee/distance skills obtained :smartass:
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
13th December 2018 21:16:31

I just dont understand the silent nerf of Marksmans Arrow Volley, the only reason people picked marksmans was for that spell since its a game changer in wars. Right now you barely feel the paralyze AND you keep your speedboost/raise...

Also the HUGE nerf on pyromancers makes no sense at all. They are the least attractive class out there because of many aspects, people have stated them aspects out multiple times.

Can u tell us why you guys (staff) thought this was a good idea and what are you gonna do with all the negative feedback about it?
Kerklis
Player

Elysium
Level 19
Ranger
13th December 2018 22:21:51 (Last edited 13th December 2018 22:22:18)

nice post
Maluska
Player

Pharos
Level 71
Ranger
13th December 2018 22:52:25

Quoting Ht Savage:
I just dont understand the silent nerf of Marksmans Arrow Volley, the only reason people picked marksmans was for that spell since its a game changer in wars. Right now you barely feel the paralyze AND you keep your speedboost/raise...

Also the HUGE nerf on pyromancers makes no sense at all. They are the least attractive class out there because of many aspects, people have stated them aspects out multiple times.

Can u tell us why you guys (staff) thought this was a good idea and what are you gonna do with all the negative feedback about it?

I think most agree on the Arrow Volley, also the silent changes makes me very uncertain as a customer. Why not motivate changes or put them together with the rest of the update info?

It would also be better if the fortitude buff show your current % so that people can see their progress.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
13th December 2018 22:53:03 (Last edited 13th December 2018 22:54:42)

My thoughts...

Changes on rogue's > Thank god you fixed evasion. Its very usefull now. The crit spell is quite nice aswell.
Changes on Marksman > Why in hell would you nerf it? stupid move.
Changes on Pyromancer > Huge mistake, itll kill the class. Dont bring those changes, PLEASE.

Stacking speedboost?? You were never able to stack speed boost. The way it worked, was good. I suggest to leave it as it is on the current servers.
I think, monster paralyzes should ALWAYS be able to haste out of.

edit; Dont do silent changes, its bad for the game. Whoever thought about these changes, its quite questionable."i didnt want to insult" because those changes are so bad.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
13th December 2018 23:02:11 (Last edited 13th December 2018 23:12:26)

Quoting Maluska:
Quoting Ht Savage:

I think most agree on the Arrow Volley, also the silent changes makes me very uncertain as a customer. Why not motivate changes or put them together with the rest of the update info?

It would also be better if the fortitude buff show your current % so that people can see their progress.

+1
Quoting Sonnema:
My thoughts...

Changes on rogue's > Thank god you fixed evasion. Its very usefull now. The crit spell is quite nice aswell.
Changes on Pyromancer > Huge mistake, itll kill the class. Dont bring those changes, PLEASE.

Stacking speedboost?? You were never able to stack speed boost. The way it worked, was good. I suggest to leave it as it is on the current servers.

edit; Dont do silent changes, its bad for the game. Whoever thought about these changes, its quite questionable."i didnt want to insult" because those changes are so bad.

+1

I still haven't got the answer on why the Pyromancer changes are also included for PvP damage....

Whoever thought of these changes surely has never participated in a PvP battle before, seriously.

Not trying to insult, just being very honest.

We need PvP sages asap... Zezenia has a chance to grow, but Staff has to think big, not act conservative and occultist like this. Just like in the previous update, you tried to ninjanerf the range of Rangers, by limiting their bows to 5 squaremeters, everyone was against it, including me. Now you are trying to ninjanerf Pyromancers and everyone is against it, yet you insist into going against the community's opinion!

By the way, I like that you have fixed the transparency on the character's hitpoints bar.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
13th December 2018 23:18:04

Quoting Ht Savage:

Quoting Sonnema:
My thoughts...

I go with both of these guys.
Also drunkness spell of marksman and combined one are kinda useless. Anyone else tested that???

Every sub voc should be like "I pick that voc because of". Seems like marksman has no goods after changes. I agree rogue had to be boosted and it got boosted. But why to weaken marksman? Thats not the balance.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
13th December 2018 23:28:52 (Last edited 13th December 2018 23:33:37)

Quoting GM Quillon:

-- Quillon

10% is minimum you mean?

Info from paladins with fortification

3535 no buff >>> 4206 buffed 220lvl, 15mlvl~~~ 18.98%
3415 no buff >>> 4095 buffed 212lvl, 17mlvl~~~ 19.91%
1975 no buff >>> 2310 buffed 116lvl, 13mlvl~~~ 16.96%
1885 no buff >>> 2186 buffed 110lvl, 12mlvl~~~ 15.97%

So ye, obviously m lvl matters the most in this case and lvl almost doesn't feel. But I believe top ely guys have 20%

And if you meant damage negating 10% max, then we can't really test it with accurate numbers
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »