« First
14 15 16 17 18
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
12th December 2018 21:48:32 Administration View post »
13th December 2018 17:19:12 GM Quillon View post »
13th December 2018 20:19:43 GM Quillon View post »
13th December 2018 20:49:55 GM Quillon View post »
14th December 2018 12:34:44 GM Quillon View post »
15th December 2018 21:50:21 GM Shadow View post »
15th December 2018 22:26:47 GM Shadow View post »
16th December 2018 10:09:11 GM Quillon View post »
16th December 2018 14:25:39 GM Quillon View post »
18th December 2018 19:58:40 GM Quillon View post »
18th December 2018 20:24:51 GM Quillon View post »
19th December 2018 13:55:34 Administration View post »
20th December 2018 04:57:42 GM Quillon View post »
Numbz
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Mage
19th December 2018 11:33:47 (Last edited 19th December 2018 11:35:03)

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Anmael:
I agree with you.
Death on this level is terribly painful when you die because of kick or lag, freez.It cost me today 84kk experience.Later it is hard to get back to regain it, because again this number may double.

1 - you are top level so you lose the most experience. Lower lvls lose a lot less. If % would change, low lvls wouldnt lose pretty much anything.

2- 84kk exp was before recovering 75% exp at npc. So your loss goes down to 21kk.

3- you are getting 20kk exp every day when exping.

4 - yes, its annoying to die by freeze, but if its not a server freeze, its your personal problem.

5- you just got used to "always keep goin forward". Nothing is like that in real life. People practice sports and comes to the point where they stop progressing. You do business and you sometimes have a bad month or year. Only zezenia made elysium people to always get lvls. The only 2 reasons you guys have such lvls - cave bots and death loss recovery.

Baltas, we just had a entire server freeze for atleast 2minutes with 5+ people on ts hunting(lucky it was fking 6am us east time, or we woulda had 10-15+)and everyone got dced and died, so what now? we lost like 15+pcard and 750k+ on novus instantly and i bet other teams also lost a bunch. I guess thats fine and nobody should worry about it
Lawlietpson
Player

Pharos
Level 178
Mage
19th December 2018 11:36:50

+1 +1
Quoting Numbs:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Anmael:
I agree with you.
Death on this level is terribly painful when you die because of kick or lag, freez.It cost me today 84kk experience.Later it is hard to get back to regain it, because again this number may double.

1 - you are top level so you lose the most experience. Lower lvls lose a lot less. If % would change, low lvls wouldnt lose pretty much anything.

2- 84kk exp was before recovering 75% exp at npc. So your loss goes down to 21kk.

4 - yes, its annoying to die by freeze, but if its not a server freeze, its your personal problem.

5- you just got used to "always keep goin forward". Nothing is like that in real life. People practice sports and comes to the point where they stop progressing. You do business and you sometimes have a bad month or year. Only zezenia made elysium people to always get lvls. The only 2 reasons you guys have such lvls - cave bots and death loss recovery.

Baltas, we just had a entire server freeze for atleast 2minutes with 5+ people on ts hunting(lucky it was fking 6am us east time, or we woulda had 10-15+)and everyone got dced and died, so what now? we lost like 15+pcard and 750k+ on novus instantly and i bet other teams also lost a bunch. I guess thats fine and nobody should worry about it
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
19th December 2018 13:10:14

Quoting Numbs:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Anmael:
I agree with you.

Numbz, they used to repay your deathloss due to SERVER freezez. It has nothing to do with what Baltas said. If you want compensation PM zezenia support.
Numbz
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Mage
19th December 2018 13:36:32 (Last edited 19th December 2018 13:37:18)

Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Numbs:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Anmael:
I agree with you.

Numbz, they used to repay your deathloss due to SERVER freezez. It has nothing to do with what Baltas said. If you want compensation PM zezenia support.

i doubt support will compensate us for their server failure, theyll prolly just say that shit happens and fuck us tbh. Its very easy for them to see when their server shat their pants and compensate blessings/exp penalty for people that died at that exact minute
Administration
Staff

19th December 2018 13:55:34

Quoting Numbs:
i doubt support will compensate us for their server failure, theyll prolly just say that shit happens and fuck us tbh. Its very easy for them to see when their server shat their pants and compensate blessings/exp penalty for people that died at that exact minute

I'm sorry to hear that. These deaths were compensated a hour ago, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Numbz
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Mage
19th December 2018 14:07:08 (Last edited 19th December 2018 14:18:30)

Quoting Administration:
Quoting Numbs:

I'm sorry to hear that. These deaths were compensated a hour ago, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

thanks for compensating the blessings and the death loss recovery price, thats seriously nice.

I'm wondering where your system or calculations went wrong tho because i had over 71ml on novus before the freeze and death and im under 71ml now, its really not much of a deal (i was at 5% or less over magic lvl 71 and now im 2% away from 71)

Just wondering how it happened, was it a rollback or rounding down issue or was the 25% exp and skill that we still lose after recovery not compensated? Asking mostly out of curiosity i honestly would not have noticed if i had not just leveled up and i even took a screenshot because it unlocked the highest level spell in the game :P
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
19th December 2018 15:53:02

Quoting Administration:
Quoting Numbs:

Great step in!

And ye, death loss recovery came only because servers were freezing and old owner was too lazy to track it. It stayed for too long imo. But this staff seem to be better. I believe community dislike only one member.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
19th December 2018 16:33:01

Quoting Administration:
- Reduced the defense of Orc Wizard.

Forgot to mention, might aswell lower Lince Ghosts Defence, warriors and rangers are sooooo weak against them compared to mages.
Pappaheinz
Player

Pharos
Level 191
Warrior
19th December 2018 16:35:19 (Last edited 19th December 2018 16:40:10)

you change the frenzy alot i acually dont mind i think +12 to start with is great but how is the scaling on it now?
if its scaled of magic lvl you will pretty much be stuck with the same skill after ml 17-18 becouse its hard to mlvl a warrior past, ofc you can but it will take time.

also is the bloody cross spell suppose to cost 640 mana and hit lower damage then Holy sword that cost 320 mana (i think)
mostly wondering i feels i could be looked into =) same there how is the scaling on those spells

frenzy i get +14 at lvl 128 and mlvl 14

babarian bloody cross
paladin holy sword
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
19th December 2018 16:43:34

Quoting Pappaheinz:
you change the frenzy alot i acually dont mind i think +12 to start with is great but how is the scaling on it now?
if its scaled of magic lvl you will pretty much be stuck with the same skill after ml 17-18 becouse its hard to mlvl a warrior past, ofc you can but it will take time.

also is the bloody cross spell suppose to cost 640 mana and hit lower damage then Holy sword that cost 320 mana (i think)
mostly wondering i feels i could be looked into =) same there how is the scaling on those spells

frenzy i get +14 at lvl 128 and mlvl 14

babarian bloody cross
paladin holy sword

Frenzy gave my RL's barb +17, level 277 Mlvl 16
« First
14 15 16 17 18