« First
16 17 18
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
12th December 2018 21:48:32 Administration View post »
13th December 2018 17:19:12 GM Quillon View post »
13th December 2018 20:19:43 GM Quillon View post »
13th December 2018 20:49:55 GM Quillon View post »
14th December 2018 12:34:44 GM Quillon View post »
15th December 2018 21:50:21 GM Shadow View post »
15th December 2018 22:26:47 GM Shadow View post »
16th December 2018 10:09:11 GM Quillon View post »
16th December 2018 14:25:39 GM Quillon View post »
18th December 2018 19:58:40 GM Quillon View post »
18th December 2018 20:24:51 GM Quillon View post »
19th December 2018 13:55:34 Administration View post »
20th December 2018 04:57:42 GM Quillon View post »
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
21st December 2018 10:31:02

Quoting Belgra:
Quoting Belgra:
Are we getting a feedback on how much dmg fortification is reducing? Only information I have is from spell description (6% or more), would be nice to have the current reduction on mouse over, where you get the time left information

Thank you Staff

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

u got 10% on Belgra? What magic lvl are you?
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
21st December 2018 13:06:36

Quoting Belgra:
Quoting Pappaheinz:
also is the bloody cross spell suppose to cost 640 mana and hit lower damage then Holy sword that cost 320 mana (i think)
mostly wondering i feels i could be looked into =) same there how is the scaling on those spells

Holy sword is a single target spell, bloody cross is a multi-target spell. It should cost more, it will hit more target, so will do more dmg. Also, barbarians have Kilter and Rage of Fury cost 190 mana. To balance it the way you want, Rage of Fury should cost 260 mana because Desolation cost 200 mana and we can't reduce the mana cost.

Why are so many barbarians complaining about everything? Looks like the paladins got tired after last nerfs on the class, barbarian are a lot better and I dont see paladins complaining that much.

I don't complain anymore, all I want is the possibility to change my subclass. It would be a great test to see if class balance is working, se how many paladins will change to barbarians and how many would do the other way around.

THe damage of Barbarians against players cant be compared with tank power of paladins in pvp or hunting too.. that's all
Barbarians should be an assasin class.. we got great spells but all supported spells ( disepel and cage ),Also offensive spells like barbarian have are almost imposible use in battle runing, just in traps.. I think we need one SINGLE target spell with high damage without support of course..
And most important.. BARBARIANS AND PALADINS need something for hold pz from distance..
Katsu Matsu
Player

Elysium
Level 90
Warrior
21st December 2018 13:59:58

THe damage of Barbarians against players cant be compared with tank power of paladins in pvp or hunting too.. that's all
Barbarians should be an assasin class.. we got great spells but all supported spells ( disepel and cage ),Also offensive spells like barbarian have are almost imposible use in battle runing, just in traps.. I think we need one SINGLE target spell with high damage without support of course..
And most important.. BARBARIANS AND PALADINS need something for hold pz from distance..

For all the barbarians.. go play paladin and you will feel blessed with an babarian lmao. Same healing /same tanking and 1000% more damage makes paladin "useless" and loss their "specialty" for being a different sublass. And yes i talk about pve. Cause i dont have anything to do with pvp. Subclass change would be awesome feature.. dont have to be expensive.. cooldown for a week for example seems already reasonble
Wallex
Player

Elysium
Level 395
Warrior
21st December 2018 14:18:02

Quoting Silmarllion:
u got 10% on Belgra? What magic lvl are you?

Yes. 18
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
21st December 2018 14:18:48

Quoting Katsu Matsu:

For all the barbarians.. go play paladin and you will feel blessed with an babarian lmao. Same healing /same tanking and 1000% more damage makes paladin "useless" and loss their "specialty" for being a different sublass. And yes i talk about pve. Cause i dont have anything to do with pvp. Subclass change would be awesome feature.. dont have to be expensive.. cooldown for a week for example seems already reasonble

Paladins are great pvpe, barbarians should be great for pvp but both are barrells walking and suporters with spells "cage,disepel,bravery,stone skin) , at least paladin can tank combos of 3 magues at same lvl, barbarian just use support spells in battle... and cant tank anything alone for team hunt.. i think we need something for make that class more agresive ALONE , not as support
Katsu Matsu
Player

Elysium
Level 90
Warrior
21st December 2018 14:23:03

Paladins are great pvpe, barbarians should be great for pvp but both are barrells walking and suporters with spells "cage,disepel,bravery,stone skin) , at least paladin can tank combos of 3 magues at same lvl, barbarian just use support spells in battle... and cant tank anything alone for team hunt.. i think we need something for make that class more agresive ALONE , not as support

And yes i talk about pve. Cause i dont have anything to do with pvp.

« First
16 17 18