1 2 3 4
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
29th August 2021 21:24:24 GM Shadow View post »
31st August 2021 13:27:59 GM Shadow View post »
31st August 2021 16:14:54 GM Shadow View post »
31st August 2021 16:21:37 GM Shadow View post »
31st August 2021 16:36:26 GM Shadow View post »
2nd September 2021 20:04:40 Administration View post »
4th September 2021 23:54:13 GM Shadow View post »
7th September 2021 17:08:38 GM Shadow View post »
7th September 2021 18:57:33 GM Shadow View post »
13th September 2021 16:14:53 Administration View post »
Delita Heiral
Player

Elysium
Level 101
Warrior
30th August 2021 07:08:20 (Last edited 30th August 2021 07:10:24)

can any GM or ZZ creator for Gods sake, PLEASE, explain whats the reasoning behind the Mana Steal in this new talent tree update? it makes ZERO sense and it will destroy the balance in the game.... ~insert below the big cries from the mages and rangers who cannot see the big picture even if its written on their forehead~
Eminem
Player

Pharos
Level 546
Warrior
30th August 2021 08:22:06 (Last edited 30th August 2021 13:51:18)

I am massively nerfed in this matter.. Ive lost 120 levels of progress when this update gets launched.

What i need to be almost exactly the same compared to live servers;
5/15 durability
10/10 aggresion (lose 5 % aggresion)
13/15 fortification
3/10 weapon
10/10 mag res
5/10 healing boost
5/10 critical
5/10 legerity

What i CAN get;
0/15 HP
10/10 AGRESSION
13/15 FORT
10/10 mag res
10/10 multi strike
1/1 overpowering

44/56 = 12 talent points short to get back to where i was:smartass:
Meaning, the higher level you are, the bigger nerf you get.
Level 485, current maxed out talents will have to get level 1010 to be able to feel a boost:smartass:

I think that you guys need to remove the minimum amount of talenpoint needed per tier to unlock the next one. Right now, 100 levels go to waste because you need to skip tier 1 and tier 2 talents just to get to the unique talent..

I suggest, all talents become available after 10 points in tier 1 and tier 2, meaning at level 210 you can choose the unique talent.
Naturstorm
Player

Pharos
Level 551
Mage
30th August 2021 13:20:24

An orc commander sprite and aranaguan dragon are buggy when they walk
Claricnz
Player

Pharos
Level 311
Mage
30th August 2021 13:21:15

Quoting Mamrot:

It's because every one is -5% aggression to start even if they have full talents.

The same thing has happened yet again they've given something small with one hand but taken 50% of the cake with the other, there has not been an update concerning talents or damage that this hasn't happened, I could list them all but most people who play know cause it's the same players.

The new talent system is just super lazy, people where asking for more talents because they had excess points so rather than actually doing something good they added this system which just basically makes it so the current talents need level 1000 to achieve, again nerfing everyone.

This new talent system also doesn't correct any of the current problems the single target classes (Please keep the single target classes single target and rework the systems needed for it to work. Don't just make every class AOE it makes them all feel the same) are facing compared to the AOE classes. I will do some comparisons later today.

They had countless options to add more talents like:
10 Loot points = 10% extra drop chance
10 EXP points = 5-10% extra exp
10 HP steal points = 5% extra HP steal
10 Crit damage = 10-15% extra crit damage

For the single target classes they could've added a talent which makes all damages have a burn effect like Liandry's Torment from league, where for 10 points all spells do 50% of the main damage extra over 4-6 seconds (only to monsters) this would slightly close the gap between AOE classes and Single target classes.
I would also promote warlocks to be a DOT based class so you have something very different between the mages and not the shaman and warlock being close to the same.

The bestiary is nice, it worked well with Tibia and I think it works well here. The one major problem I see is the pricing on the high level monsters, mighty werebears take 53 coins whilst things like dracos take 13 this will make warriors even more money as most of them bot lower levels monsters. This also effects the single target classes the most, as the best exp for them are high HP high XP monsters, whilst AOE classes tend to favor many lower level monsters most.

There are a lot of things people could help with but it seems the staff are super inactive and just don't care enough to engage in community conversations, even I have asked them if I could provide data and test to see if they can come up with new ideas to solve certain problems, but they don't seem to want that.

Anyway thats my rant done :D:D
Dark Cross
Premium

Elysium
Level 100
Mage
30th August 2021 13:53:21

@Administration @GM Shadow

Barbarians new talent - Invincible - is not working. I've tested with life steal equipments and i saw no difference in healing amount that i took back. Without any life steal equipment or potion, when rage is active, there's no healing back when character do a melee hit or a spell. :(
Necromanncer
Player

Elysium
Level 255
Mage
30th August 2021 17:23:11

buff soul fire would be interesting if it is target, similar shaman magic (halistorm), to benefit a little the warlock in party
GM Shadow
Game Master

31st August 2021 13:27:59 (Last edited 31st August 2021 16:25:42)

@Knight Baron - We will double check this talent thank you. Update: **FIXED** for next restart.

@ Eminem - Please remember these changes (Base character stats (prior to talent points) for Aggression & Resistance were increased 10%, and Fortification by 15%)
Your comparison from live to test is not quite correct - especially regarding the fortification talent where you only need 2-3 talents to equal or surpass live maxed Fort.

@Wyhualxz - Thank you will check this issue. Update **FIXED** for next restart.
Robin Shoot
Player

Elysium
Level 251
Ranger
31st August 2021 14:56:15 (Last edited 31st August 2021 15:25:20)

@Delita Heiral
I'm a ranger, but missing the big picture on my forehead. Could you enlight me?
The free mana I don't really care about. Expertise flasks are worth 12-13 mana shots a minute and I do use those non-stop as well. Means more experience and loot (which I didn't count for in the comparison). At level 700 or 800 I may consider starting to put points in mana steal. Otherwise I prefer the damage followed by the staying alive talents over some saved money and by then it are just pennies.
Mages need a least level 100 in order to use it. Think they would benefit more from resistance than from mana steal by then. Else it could have been good for the very low level mages.

@Fusion
I don't think that buffs are worth it for botters and that it's only worth it for long teamhunts. Dracolichs for example cost 270k/h, which requires to make more than 1083k/h at them without the buff in order make profit. Would require a high level who could make more money botting elsewhere. Besides that, by activating the boost you only make more people go towards your spawn ruining the money, exp and increasing the chance they kill you.

@GM Shadow
William can end up next to Barda making it hard and confusing to travel since you end up talking to him rather than to Barda. You may want to move William or heavily restrict his roaming.

Some mobs in the bestiary are a bit extreme. Some examples: 1k freakin jim, vermyss, baphomet and the collector while others are not so hard with only 20 kills. With the "beast grandmaster" achievement in mind you might even want to remove or only have 1 of some mobs: (grylith) dragon eggs since they don't have any loot and are just a mechanism at KEO, immortal hebatogs since it's also just a mob for a quest or royal shephards since they are not even reachable.

Malum est will be the hardest of all with 20 kills. With a 20% spawn rate it means 100 castle wars, thus not missing a single castle wars for 50 weeks.
Compared with 20 for other bosses which requires 5 hours to get 20 kills.
Claricnz
Player

Pharos
Level 311
Mage
31st August 2021 15:11:01

Not sure if I posted or not but the only person they didnt reply to was me because his math didnt add up and mine did, it’s good to see the amazing PR zezenia continues to have, I wonder if that may factor in to the numbers the game has.

Veeti 100% needs to have more people working on the game so it isn’t a dictatorship v2.0. Currently they dont have anyone who knows basic math or how updates are supposed to work(updates shouldn’t be heavily nerfing things to “upgrade” things)

The numbers are dropping day by day.
Delita Heiral
Player

Elysium
Level 101
Warrior
31st August 2021 16:08:08 (Last edited 31st August 2021 16:30:11)

Quoting Robin Shoot:
@Delita Heiral
I'm a ranger, but missing the big picture on my forehead. Could you enlight me?
The free mana I don't really care about. Expertise flasks are worth 12-13 mana shots a minute and I do use those non-stop as well. Means more experience and loot (which I didn't count for in the comparison). At level 700 or 800 I may consider starting to put points in mana steal. Otherwise I prefer the damage followed by the staying alive talents over some saved money and by then it are just pennies.
Mages need a least level 100 in order to use it. Think they would benefit more from resistance than from mana steal by then. Else it could have been good for the very low level mages.

ok, I was a little rude on my comment and I'm sorry about that...
but I guess I'm literally a huge noob in the game that never been a high level to try to understand how the game works...
I'm just thinking mathematically it's a giga buff comparing to ANY other talent from the new talent tree (that's what I was trying to say earlier, but lacked A LOT of proper way to say it)
I looked at all the spells and the atk one that uses the most mana cost 370 (Pyro). 2 atks and you got enough mana for that one again (and that spells also have 4 secs cooldown, so you'll already recover 600 (pyro) or 400 with any other class)
but again... I clearly have no idea what I'm talking about, right?
(and this is not me bitching about because I'm not a mage/ranger, just thinking on the game itself and trying to understand the reasoning behind it, like I said before, because (to me at least) it doesn't make sense)
1 2 3 4
Last »