Warrior
9th January 2023 19:52:08

option with full light.
Last Breath
Player

Pharos
Level 143
Warrior
10th January 2023 00:12:31 (Last edited 10th January 2023 00:13:57)

Quoting Wyhual:
it's nice to see a person who is finally dedicating himself to the game and to listening to the players.

I believe that some improvements would make me play again

- Hunts for intermediate and high level (mainly), because I hunt the same hunt for 6 years

-lack of interaction between players and staff (what are you doing now)

-new hardcore hunts

-upgrade on items, like: hellish crossbow +7 (example)

-constant events, bringing a dynamic.

-among many other things that have already been said above

~Archerxz

Please, don't come back, u are toxic for this game! Power abuser... Since Everath, me and my real friends, leaving this game, cause u are so annoying!!! But i agree to these other stuffs!
Last Breath
Player

Pharos
Level 143
Warrior
10th January 2023 00:22:03

Necromancer give us a great Idea, love u Man!! Shaman is the best subclass of this game, i love heal peoples, and hunt great monsters, like these templars!!

I hope you make the classes better, and make them as good as pyro and barbarian, don't reduce the strength of the two classes, and return desolation, for paladin!
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
10th January 2023 08:09:15

You are puppets who don't have the courage to speak, this disgrace of death loss has left the zone, it can only be, because there is no system that works here, but nobody has the courage to slap you face to face, I do it right away, you can do it whatever you want with my character, this disgraceful system that DOESN'T WORK, THAT'S FOR ENGLES, FUCK, THE SAME GALOOOO
Gremar
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
10th January 2023 12:59:26

Quoting Guilherme Nelvam:
You are puppets who don't have the courage to speak, this disgrace of death loss has left the zone, it can only be, because there is no system that works here, but nobody has the courage to slap you face to face, I do it right away, you can do it whatever you want with my character, this disgraceful system that DOESN'T WORK, THAT'S FOR ENGLES, FUCK, THE SAME GALOOOO

what happened to the bot?
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
10th January 2023 14:59:09

Quoting Galiiazzi:

bot? what is it? everyone has calluses on their fingers from playing so much
Melecossauro Rex
Player

Elysium
Level 18
Ranger
10th January 2023 16:19:25 (Last edited 10th January 2023 16:21:11)

Quoting Galiiazzi:

Galiiazzi = Cristiano Rossi. the biggest trader in zezenia :P. onws woich(smth, ex- menini prodiguio), gorki, tanker of soulls, parabens, ex-zyrusk. does not even play the acctual game, just wants pays his lunch lol. now camping bosses. responsible for banning ex-labbadia (don)

let all the masks fall down :D
Gremar
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
10th January 2023 16:25:14

Quoting Melecossauro Rex:
Quoting Galiiazzi:

Galiiazzi = Cristiano Rossi. the biggest trader in zezenia :P. onws woich(smth, ex- menini prodiguio), gorki, tanker of soulls, parabens, ex-zyrusk. does not even play the acctual game, just wants pays his lunch lol. now camping bosses. responsible for banning ex-labbadia (don)

porra, mas n chegou nem perto kkkkk
Rockjsokc
Player

Everest
Level 13
Mage
10th January 2023 23:19:44 (Last edited 11th January 2023 03:07:02)

Quoting Melecossauro Rex:
Quoting Galiiazzi:

What is it with hypocrisy, isn't it? Used script for months in Dark Knight Portal, and now want to talk about who uses the same artifice! If you want to be fair, at least 15 of the top 20 of Elysium already did it! Don't be a fucking hypocrite!
Vogane
Player

Elysium
Level 275
Warrior
15th January 2023 16:55:42

We were in Elysium discussing ideas in the chat, from top levels to beginners, of all classes, and everyone agreed to decrease the cleave to 2 seconds and only decrease the damage in %, so that the paladin has a better experience in the game, making it the most dynamic, because the 3 seconds issue is not just for the damage itself, but for the interval between one clive and another that totally changed the gameplay making it boring.
« First
8 9 10 11 12
Last »