20th January 2023 20:06:10 CM Mercury View post »
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
27th December 2022 18:07:59

Quoting Kraante:
I believe they will never take the pyromancer out of the game, but I believe the following changes would be good for the game:

Changing the spell from 4s to 2s and from 2s to 4s, also changing their damage, with that, it would nerf hell, nerfing the pyro's xp and making it more interesting for him to hunt in a group than solo, that is , put the inferno a little stronger than Advanced Soulfire

The problem will remain aslong as pyromancer is a full AoE class. They could rework pyromancer to a full single target class, keep the high dmg and add some sort of ignite dmg on all fiery spells. <- just a random idea.

Keep it going i guess.
Paladin Dark
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Warrior
27th December 2022 18:27:15

leave the pyromancer as it is because if we talk about eliminating or putting a target subclass it would be the barbarian since because of them they nerfed the paladin, the pyromancer is perfect the other subclasses are the ones that should improve
Hellsinner
Premium

Elysium
Level 146
Warrior
27th December 2022 20:45:19 (Last edited 27th December 2022 21:05:11)

For me the best option still remains to increase pvm/pve damage of following spells:

Warlock: Blood Leech +55%, Soul Incinerator +70%, Cross of Annihilation +66%, Life Drain +75% and Deathblow +85%
Shaman: Draining Stalagmite +50%, Hailstorm +50%, Thunderbolt +66% and Rock Thrust +75%
Marksman: Dexterous Shot +50% and Hellish Volley +75%
Rogue: Lethal Ambush +50% and Hellish Volley +75%

Shaman: Fortitude Growth +35% pass to +50% HP and 5% to 10% negation of damage.
Rangers: Reduce Hellish Volley cooldown 4s to 3s.

This game is fully based on spells AoE versus single target damage so if a whole rework couldn't be done in this system, the easier way is only improving pve damage of certain subclasses.

Pyromancer's damage shouldn't be touched in what concerns to damage that class applies to enemies.
An alternative side is modify Fire Shield that ignores 18% damage taken plus 10% taken from mana.
That's a lot. I mean pyromancer must be much more fragile than warlocks and shamans.
Remove that 18% and keep only 10% taken from mana points.
Paladin Dark
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Warrior
27th December 2022 21:23:55

Quoting Hellsinner:
For me the best option still remains to increase pvm/pve damage of following spells:

Warlock: Blood Leech +55%, Soul Incinerator +70%, Cross of Annihilation +66%, Life Drain +75% and Deathblow +85%
Shaman: Draining Stalagmite +50%, Hailstorm +50%, Thunderbolt +66% and Rock Thrust +75%

This game is fully based on spells AoE versus single target damage so if a whole rework couldn't be done in this system, the easier way is only improving pve damage of certain subclasses.

Pyromancer's damage shouldn't be touched in what concerns to damage that class applies to enemies.
An alternative side is modify Fire Shield that ignores 18% damage taken plus 10% taken from mana.
That's a lot. I mean pyromancer must be much more fragile than warlocks and shamans.

Is he crazy or that removing 18% is making the pyromancer nothing in the pvp system and hunting, as I said, the pyro is already perfect, like this, they already nerfed it a lot. all they have to do is update the other subclass
Hellsinner
Premium

Elysium
Level 146
Warrior
27th December 2022 21:42:34

Quoting Paladin Dark:
Quoting Hellsinner:

Is he crazy or that removing 18% is making the pyromancer nothing in the pvp system and hunting, as I said, the pyro is already perfect, like this, they already nerfed it a lot. all they have to do is update the other subclass

My mistake. I wrote wrong. Remove 10% taken from mana points instead 18%.
Lackae
Premium

Pharos
Level 48
Warrior
27th December 2022 22:12:27

Quoting Hellsinner:

If people want all classes within 10% of each other what you suggested would be no where near enough, also that would ruin PVP.

If pyro stays the same, ALL classes have to have constant and scaling AOE.
Hellsinner
Premium

Elysium
Level 146
Warrior
27th December 2022 22:32:13 (Last edited 27th December 2022 22:34:01)

Quoting Miimixu:

I agree, that's the question we need to solve.
Lackae
Premium

Pharos
Level 48
Warrior
27th December 2022 23:35:16 (Last edited 27th December 2022 23:37:39)

Quoting Hellsinner:
Quoting Miimixu:

I agree, that's the question we need to solve.

First off both warrior classes would have to go back to their cleave and RoF being 100% damage on all 8 sqm, I think that would put them close ish.

Rangers would need arrow volley to be 2 seconds and have a high amount of damage, this could be changed to a crosshair with a area of a GFB.
Then rogues could have something like a "bomb" where its the same as arrow volley but it hits the targets for a ok amount of damage and places a dot on them for X ticks, 4 second cooldown.
Marksman could have something similar where it hits the main target and ricochets to the next 5 targets, this could place a bleed, also 4 second cooldown.

The mages are the hardest part, if it where to me I would "delete" pyro and transfer them all to warlock then make the warlock something like the pyro. Then I would balance shamans around the fact of having a pet (The pet would have the speed of the caster, would do GFB damage and cleave melee and have 5x the hp, you could also heal it with heal friend).
I would make shamans mainly a buff class and their pet doing the majority of their damage, they could have heal over time buffs/defence and some buffs only for their pet which could increase the pets AOE dmg/melee attack speed and defence for X period of time on X cooldown.
Archerman
Premium

Elysium
Level 281
Ranger
28th December 2022 05:09:33 (Last edited 28th December 2022 05:22:11)

Upcomming patch proposal:

Spoilers/hints to the new content, so we don't get into it blindfolded.

Future update proposal:
Bring the Legendary Vozuth Blade back as a new obtainable 2h weapon for barbarians and delete the old one we have in the game, as ppl say and supose it wasnt legit (and also to not give anyone advantage on the item);

Start to introduce level to itens, new and old, this will make all itens more interesting for everyone instead of perma rushing full zz set on every low lvl character. This also helps the economy to be alive;

Last but not least, give paladins an identity using their shields and make those shields subclass locked only for paladins, using boss dropped shields as a parameter (Knight Shield should be the first one, since its the first boss-only obtainable shield in the game).

+1 on updating subclasses to AoE scaling, since thats where the game went.
-1 on nerfing pyros. Other subclasses have to walk the same road the game does, not the other way around.
Disturbed Maverick
Premium

Elysium
Level 208
Warrior
28th December 2022 22:14:31 (Last edited 28th December 2022 22:33:25)

Quoting Tijolonanuca:

Last but not least, give paladins an identity using their shields and make those shields subclass locked only for paladins, using boss dropped shields as a parameter (Knight Shield should be the first one, since its the first boss-only obtainable shield in the game).

Well said cuz today barbarians can use a shield if they are in a bad situation on fighting. At least the best shields should be restricted to paladins, same as ranged weapons to rangers, spell books to mages and 2 handed weapons to barbarians.
About level could be knight shield for a Paladin lvl 30+, ancient sylvan guardian lvl 50+, skull pavise lvl 75+, majestic shield lvl 100+, immemorial pavise lvl 120+, noble zezenian shield lvl 150+ and pavise of Bloody Rose Order lvl 200+.
« First
6 7 8 9 10
Last »