20th January 2023 20:06:10 CM Mercury View post »
Ripperhe
Player

Pharos
Level 89
Warrior
14th November 2022 20:56:12

Quoting Agron:
Not sure if its been proposed yet but fix the drunk spell.

Deadly trees are also wicked.. once you encouter those you cant walk manually at all. Also the pvp spell is way too overpowered, there is legit no counterplay to it pvp wise. Either decrease the duration (you can make someone drunk and walk like an headless chicken for nearly 1 minute..) or make a potion you can use to disable it, like a recipe from a new hard quest.

Agree.
I have posted many times this drunk spell is op,they need increase cooldown of spell or do a potion for drunk spell(deadtrees)
Alhamdulillah
Player

Elysium
Level 184
Mage
14th November 2022 21:49:07

Quoting Agron:

Deadly trees are also wicked.. once you encouter those you cant walk manually at all. Also the pvp spell is way too overpowered, there is legit no counterplay to it pvp wise. Either decrease the duration (you can make someone drunk and walk like an headless chicken for nearly 1 minute..) or make a potion you can use to disable it, like a recipe from a new hard quest.

What counter you have for last hope?
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
14th November 2022 22:20:37

Quoting Alhamdulillah:
Quoting Agron:

Last hope will only work when executed perfectly.. Also it has a cooldown of 20 minutes. So only one shot, and one opportunity.

Also, last hope has already been nerfed once by not allowing it to be casted if the caster and supporter are not in direct connection of eachother, since then i rarely seen it pulled off succesfully. Therefor, not as OP.

Marksman can drunk players every 3 minutes for 10 seconds. Connect that with a pyromancer and you are unable to walk for 50 seconds. Every 6 minutes you can make someone walk spastic for 50 seconds, and that is too overpowered. Either decrease the duration or make it so you can disable the spell like Cleanse in League of Legends.

And once again, Alinor, you cannot give any constructive feedbacks. Will you ever comment something usefull?
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
14th November 2022 23:51:44

Its crazy when you think about it. +1000 on nerfing if not removing drunk.

Drunk + disabling map click in PvP = basicly a 10 second paralyze or a 50 second paralyze combined with a pyromancer.

You need to be able to disabled it in pvm with a potion (like paralyze with antidote and anti-paralyze potions)
And it needs heavy nerfing in pvp if not fully remove it in pvp.

Keep it as quest pvm only (like the eidos drunk quest), delete deadly trees and remove drunk from mobs.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
15th November 2022 05:54:18 (Last edited 15th November 2022 06:15:11)

Drunk spell is way to strong overall tbh, both the one from players and deadly trees. I would rather see drunk spell from both players and monsters been taken away and replaced with something else and let beer make people drunk. Map-click is also way to much benefit for no erfort or skill, mapclick should be disable when have blue or red skull mark, maybe even white skull?

Something that i think staff should look into is giving marksman an survival spell, nearly all other classes have one, as marksman in PvP its one combo and you will die on second one since you wont be able to out heal the damage.
Would be cool to use the dodge thats added to the game and make it to an survival spell, for exemple spell name: smooth movement while using this spell u will dodge 100% of all damage taken in the upcoming 5 seconds, then 50% of all damage taken next 3 second and then 25% of all damage taken 2 seconds plus get an speed boost during the dodge part. Same lenght of cooldown as evasion?
About how spell should work and cooldowns etc I havnt looked into just wrote to show off how i think it should work.

About last hope or what the spell is called now, I really think its an stupid spell and an easy coward tactic. Only used to full trap yourself with monster and send in an player to get killed in a stupid way. I think that spell should be reworked to be an singel target spell for paladins that can only be used on party members to swap place with an person. For exemple an Shaman full trap by enemy team in an corner, paladin use the spell to switch place with the shaman. I think the spell would fit the game way better being an survival spell and not an spell used to kill people.
Alhamdulillah
Player

Elysium
Level 184
Mage
15th November 2022 18:37:23

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Alhamdulillah:
Quoting Agron:

Last hope will only work when executed perfectly.. Also it has a cooldown of 20 minutes. So only one shot, and one opportunity.

Also, last hope has already been nerfed once by not allowing it to be casted if the caster and supporter are not in direct connection of eachother, since then i rarely seen it pulled off succesfully. Therefor, not as OP.

Marksman can drunk players every 3 minutes for 10 seconds. Connect that with a pyromancer and you are unable to walk for 50 seconds. Every 6 minutes you can make someone walk spastic for 50 seconds, and that is too overpowered. Either decrease the duration or make it so you can disable the spell like Cleanse in League of Legends.

And once again, Alinor, you cannot give any constructive feedbacks. Will you ever comment something usefull?

I just asking what counter we got for last hope. U only pointed a NERF 8)
Lackae
Premium

Pharos
Level 48
Warrior
15th November 2022 19:25:36

Quoting Alhamdulillah:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Alhamdulillah:
Quoting Agron:

While I also think last hope sucks. Last hope can be countered with last hope, drunk cannot be countered with anything currently.
Aquaplay
Player

Elysium
Level 106
Warrior
15th November 2022 22:00:46

implement "exeta res" for warrior class.. although it is easy to change the target of monsters, it interferes with group hunting
Ragnarok Black
Player

Pharos
Level 99
Ranger
16th November 2022 10:50:05

Remove the buff counters from the rangers and warriors subclasses

Reduce the short escape timeout spell to 2 minutes to reuse and make it last 15-20 seconds since 5 seconds is nothing
Alinor Only Wars
Player

Pharos
Level 405
Mage
16th November 2022 18:00:12

Quoting Miimixu:
Quoting Alhamdulillah:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Alhamdulillah:
Quoting Agron:

While I also think last hope sucks. Last hope can be countered with last hope, drunk cannot be countered with anything currently.

<3<3<3<3
« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »