27th November 2018 15:17:42 GM Shadow View post »
27th November 2018 16:24:51 GM Shadow View post »
27th November 2018 16:56:49 GM Shadow View post »
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
27th November 2018 15:04:25 (Last edited 27th November 2018 15:12:12)

Quoting GM Shadow:
@Everyone - We appreciate the passionate discussion regarding Zezenia's rules, problems, and solutions. We all hope for a fun, fair, prosperous, and growing Zezenia!

We are aware that a so called 'heal-bot' and 'mana-bot' may be widely used in game. This is clearly against the rules and will not be allowed. It is something that is not banned for frequently as it requires significant evidence before we feel comfortable applying a ban. Someone posting a long video of themselves auto-healing and/or mana drinking at a set % is significant evidence.

Our ongoing goal is to implement features into the game that limit these macros and bots as much as we can, and new features to prevent these auto-healers are in development.

Regarding the recent ban of Whistup - We have agreed to reduce his ban to 7 days as it is his first offense and may be a simple heal bot/macro.

Regarding Lawlietpson - A number of staff have had an opportunity to watch a video sent to us. Again we agree there is clear use of an auto-mana program at a certain %. This is also a first offense and will result in a 7 day ban.

Further details on the update to game rules regarding simple macros and healbots to come later. Advanced bot punishment remains unchanged. Game rules will continue to evolve with the game as necessary.

We are here to help everyone have a fun and fair game. We do not want to ban people, but we cannot allow clear rule breaking either. With more active GM's and staff in development there is a bright future! Just remember to follow rules and enjoy your Zezenia adventure!

GM Shadow

Hey, GM Shadow, it's great to see that my proposal wasn't ignored like all my old Proposals, years ago. Good to know that Staff is active and actually listening to the community, now I hope more people get banished for their crimes, so they learn to play fairly.

Since rules are being reviewed, and you are applying such changes already to Whistup and to Lawlietpson, I ask you to check the case of the player Ceesar, he got banished recently as his first offense, too, just as Lawlietpson and Whistup.
GM Shadow
Game Master

27th November 2018 15:17:42

I will look into it.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
27th November 2018 15:27:47 (Last edited 27th November 2018 15:31:24)

Quoting GM Shadow:
I will look into it.

Thank you.

Now, a sugestion.
Since Staff has been active, I suggest you, GMs, to make a poll regarding the new party exp changes.

I, along with other players, have made suggestions to reduce the party experience exp before it would kill server Novus too fastly.

Staff, once again, active, and hearing the community, analyzed the situation and agreed, then applying changes (reduction).

This resulted in a change of 120% party exp bonus to 60% party exp bonus, half of it. In my opinion, the reduction was more than needed, it was essential. But I don't really like the current values: 10% per character, capping at 60%, 6 characters.

I suggested to cap at 80% for 4 characters, but I believe maybe 60% for 4 characters would be actually better.

My point is: Make an official forum thread asking if players like the current chages and to bring up arguments about it, also proposing ideas of percentages for the party exp system.

My two cents, I hope it helps Zezenia.

Thanks in advance.
John Rabbe
Player

Pharos
Level 178
Ranger
27th November 2018 15:49:56

So keti and thoti mcloving should be unban by now right?? They were banned for simple macro and it was their first time. Rules should apply to everyone or noone you can not cut it short..

It is been more than 7 days since they got banned!!

Rabbe the big boss!!
Signed!!!
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
27th November 2018 15:55:31

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting GM Shadow:
I will look into it.

Thank you.

Now, a sugestion.
Since Staff has been active, I suggest you, GMs, to make a poll regarding the new party exp changes.

I, along with other players, have made suggestions to reduce the party experience exp before it would kill server Novus too fastly.

Staff, once again, active, and hearing the community, analyzed the situation and agreed, then applying changes (reduction).

This resulted in a change of 120% party exp bonus to 60% party exp bonus, half of it. In my opinion, the reduction was more than needed, it was essential. But I don't really like the current values: 10% per character, capping at 60%, 6 characters.

I suggested to cap at 80% for 4 characters, but I believe maybe 60% for 4 characters would be actually better.

My point is: Make an official forum thread asking if players like the current chages and to bring up arguments about it, also proposing ideas of percentages for the party exp system.

Thanks in advance.

100% 10 players is best way... 10%each

2-3 players hunting will do a great exp

10 players also will do good exp if its strong monsters

Why should be best 3-4 players party instead 10? bigs teamhunts make this game more atractive
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
27th November 2018 15:59:38

Quoting GM Shadow:
@Everyone - We appreciate the passionate discussion regarding Zezenia's rules, problems, and solutions. We all hope for a fun, fair, prosperous, and growing Zezenia!

We are aware that a so called 'heal-bot' and 'mana-bot' may be widely used in game. This is clearly against the rules and will not be allowed. It is something that is not banned for frequently as it requires significant evidence before we feel comfortable applying a ban. Someone posting a long video of themselves auto-healing and/or mana drinking at a set % is significant evidence.

Our ongoing goal is to implement features into the game that limit these macros and bots as much as we can, and new features to prevent these auto-healers are in development.

Regarding the recent ban of Whistup - We have agreed to reduce his ban to 7 days as it is his first offense and may be a simple heal bot/macro.

Regarding Lawlietpson - A number of staff have had an opportunity to watch a video sent to us. Again we agree there is clear use of an auto-mana program at a certain %. This is also a first offense and will result in a 7 day ban.

Further details on the update to game rules regarding simple macros and healbots to come later. Advanced bot punishment remains unchanged. Game rules will continue to evolve with the game as necessary.

We are here to help everyone have a fun and fair game. We do not want to ban people, but we cannot allow clear rule breaking either. With more active GM's and staff in development there is a bright future! Just remember to follow rules and enjoy your Zezenia adventure!

GM Shadow

HAHAHAHA what a load of bollocks that is, most of the bans me and my team have had they had zero evidence at all.

This is what happens when all the staff are from non-pvp...
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
27th November 2018 16:05:24 (Last edited 27th November 2018 16:07:15)

Quoting John Rabbe:
So keti and thoti mcloving should be unban by now right?? They were banned for simple macro and it was their first time. Rules should apply to everyone or noone you can not cut it short..

It is been more than 7 days since they got banned!!

Rabbe the big boss!!
Signed!!!

Keti got banished for complex bot collecting barrel in less than 0,1 second.
Thothi mclovin got banished for complex bot renewing buff automatically inside protection zone.

If you consider it was their first offense, yes, 7 days, but their bot was not simple macro at all lol

Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting GM Shadow:
I will look into it.

Thank you.

Now, a sugestion.

Thanks in advance.

100% 10 players is best way... 10%each

2-3 players hunting will do a great exp

10 players also will do good exp if its strong monsters

Why should be best 3-4 players party instead 10? bigs teamhunts make this game more atractive

I believe reducing from 120% to 100% changes nothing. 20% is near to nothing.

Also, big teamhunts kill the game, make cold wars. big teamhunts make enemies scared to attack. Boring. Also, hunting with 2-3 people is WAY more dangrous, more risky to be attacked, so should be more rewarding.

Who would you prefer to attack? Attack a team of 3 players or attack a team of 10 players? Why should you reward the hardest team to attack? Just add 1+1, please...
GM Shadow
Game Master

27th November 2018 16:24:51

@John Rabbe - Watch your language. One and only warning.
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
27th November 2018 16:25:40

The party system should be revamped to have good exp but with less people.

Rather 4 man team @ 15% each equalling 60%
or a 5 man team @ 15% each equalling 75%
John Rabbe
Player

Pharos
Level 178
Ranger
27th November 2018 16:37:30

Quoting GM Shadow:
@John Rabbe - Watch your language. One and only warning.

Ok will do. thanks for the warning but answer me what about keti and thothi mclovin?

Rabbe the big boss!!
Signed!!
« First
8 9 10 11