« First
4 5 6 7 8
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
12th December 2018 21:48:32 Administration View post »
13th December 2018 17:19:12 GM Quillon View post »
13th December 2018 20:19:43 GM Quillon View post »
13th December 2018 20:49:55 GM Quillon View post »
14th December 2018 12:34:44 GM Quillon View post »
15th December 2018 21:50:21 GM Shadow View post »
15th December 2018 22:26:47 GM Shadow View post »
16th December 2018 10:09:11 GM Quillon View post »
16th December 2018 14:25:39 GM Quillon View post »
18th December 2018 19:58:40 GM Quillon View post »
18th December 2018 20:24:51 GM Quillon View post »
19th December 2018 13:55:34 Administration View post »
20th December 2018 04:57:42 GM Quillon View post »
Ars Aequi
Player

Pharos
Level 189
Mage
14th December 2018 12:16:00

Quoting Anmael:
I did not write anything about 75+ melee.But the difference of 4 skills between 100 levels and 500 is far too small.

Critical DMG for all professions is a good solution, no one says that they have to be frequent, but always something that will increase the exp to an hour.

There's already enough crit in the game, crit pots and all the eq that boost you %crit. Its just your choice to choose what kind of eq you'll be using when ya hunting. Only thing you want is to make yourself better and nothing else matter.
Strikker
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Ranger
14th December 2018 12:22:20 (Last edited 14th December 2018 12:22:55)

Quoting Anmael:
I did not write anything about 75+ melee.But the difference of 4 skills between 100 levels and 500 is far too small.

Critical DMG for all professions is a good solution, no one says that they have to be frequent, but always something that will increase the exp to an hour.

I don't agree with more critical too. But frenzy in test server is bad, really bad, and i like this idea of give basic melee +15 until +24 max in lvl 500. This will balance the scale of frenzy spell.
GM Quillon
Game Master

14th December 2018 12:34:44

Radial damage removed from non-target spells. It still works with areal target spells.

-- Quillon
Atirador Do Oeste
Player

Elysium
Level 135
Ranger
14th December 2018 12:41:56

Quoting Ballesta:
Quoting Anmael:

There's already enough crit in the game, crit pots and all the eq that boost you %crit. Its just your choice to choose what kind of eq you'll be using when ya hunting. Only thing you want is to make yourself better and nothing else matter.

expertise is % and equips are DAMAGE boost...
being honest? every update things get worst, have someone tried paralyze potions? why block speed boost after a buff that already gives speed if they don't stack (i.e offensive imminence+speed) and why block it on monsters paralyze? elder ents and xyio still do a lot of paralyze, doesn't looks like it was changed and those potions are so annoying...
Xutlach
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Mage
14th December 2018 12:54:33

arrow volley can't be nerfed, it is already very difficult to hit the target, and is weak;

taunt - after you use the taunt on the target, the target can not use mana potions for 2 ~ 3 seconds;

rogues - instead of putting a spell of 67% critical chance, invent something new, like a life regen for 20 seconds healing something around 100 per second;

should invent more spells of damage to the rangers.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
14th December 2018 13:41:37 (Last edited 14th December 2018 14:09:49)

Quoting GM Quillon:
Radial damage removed from non-target spells. It still works with areal target spells.

-- Quillon

Now this feels balanced, I tested and I approve it.

Like I already suggested to you ingame, I'll expose here so other players can express their opinions too:

My honest suggestion regarding a nerf to Pyromancers would be towards Meteor Shower and Fire Rain spells:
1. Imagine there are 9 players in a 3x3 box position.
2. I attack the player in the middle of that 3x3 box.
3. My target receives 100% of my damage on both Meteor Shower and Fire Rain spells.
4. The other 8 players/monsters that are around my target receive less damage, from 10 to 25% less damage (receive 75%~90% of total damage).

What do you guys think? That would be a fair nerf on Pyromancer's damage to me, while preserving Pyromancer's single target damage.
Pappaheinz
Player

Pharos
Level 191
Warrior
14th December 2018 14:11:04

pvp

add a new type of health flask for warrior/ranger

or make the talent resistance work in pvp for warrior ranger not 25 % but 10 % maybe half that to balance some dmg output on mages at higher lvl

or add basic magic resist on warrior/ranger that scales per lvl

this is only for pvp
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
14th December 2018 14:18:08 (Last edited 14th December 2018 14:18:29)

Quoting Pappaheinz:
pvp

or make the talent resistance work in pvp for warrior ranger not 25 % but 10 % maybe half that to balance some dmg output on mages at higher lvl

this is only for pvp

I disagree, paladins lvl 160+ would become immortal if they receives such buff.

Also, Barbarians are glass cannon warriors, very high dps since low levels to make good exph/moneyph. If you wanna have good survivability, don't use Frenzy

(I played Barbarian in Tartarus/Platon and Everath, so that's my opinion as a Barbarian too, max level was 193 in 2014).
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
14th December 2018 14:54:48 (Last edited 14th December 2018 14:58:38)

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Pappaheinz:
pvp

this is only for pvp

Also, Barbarians are glass cannon warriors, very high dps since low levels to make good exph/moneyph. If you wanna have good survivability, don't use Frenzy

(I played Barbarian in Tartarus/Platon and Everath, so that's my opinion as a Barbarian too, max level was 193 in 2014).

I disagree the Warlockk, It used to be balanced back when people was lower levels, but with time that changed.
On lvl 100 its almost balanced, the problem is the scaling with levels.

we tested with 2x 300mages combo on 300 paladin with buff on, than the same mages did combo on a 300 mage buffed with equal items, they take around 1/6 of the total dmg. I agree that they should take less couse of their hp pool but its nowhere near balanced as the mage use 1 heal to gain full health and a warrior/ranger needs to do 2+ heals and 3- flask to go back to max hp.

The current magic ressist from talents is 50 points x 0.4% = 20%

I agree with pappaheinz, an specific amount of these talents should work for warrior/ranger in pvp to balance the current situation, for example it could be 5% at lvl 100, 10% at lvl 200 and 15% at lvl 300 and 20% on 400+. and pvm it should stay as it is.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
14th December 2018 15:07:13 (Last edited 14th December 2018 15:07:45)

Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Pappaheinz:
pvp

this is only for pvp

I disagree the Warlockk, It used to be balanced back when people was lower levels, but with time that changed.
On lvl 100 its almost balanced, the problem is the scaling with levels.

we tested with 2x 300mages combo on 300 paladin with buff on, than the same mages did combo on a 300 mage buffed with equal items, they take around 1/6 of the total dmg. I agree that they should take less couse of their hp pool but its nowhere near balanced as the mage use 1 heal to gain full health and a warrior/ranger needs to do 2+ heals and 3- flask to go back to max hp.

The current magic ressist from talents is 50 points x 0.4% = 20%

I agree with pappaheinz, an specific amount of these talents should work for warrior/ranger in pvp to balance the current situation, for example it could be 5% at lvl 100, 10% at lvl 200 and 15% at lvl 300 and 20% on 400+. and pvm it should stay as it is.

Pvp balancement is usually: Mage > Warrior > Ranger > Mage > Warrior (...)
Mage > Warrior
Mage = Mage
Mage < Ranger

Warrior > Ranger
Warrior = Warrior
Warrior < Mage

Ranger > Mage
Ranger = Ranger
Ranger < Warrior

It is balanced, in my opinion; specially with the reduction of defending levels on rangers and mages.
« First
4 5 6 7 8
Last »