10th May 2024 15:26:59 CM Mercury View post »
20th May 2024 03:33:28 Administration View post »
27th May 2024 05:57:55 Administration View post »
31st May 2024 22:17:27 Administration View post »
2nd June 2024 18:03:10 Administration View post »
3rd June 2024 16:09:19 CM Mercury View post »
Administration
Staff

8th May 2024 12:27:22 (Last edited 7th June 2024 14:57:05)

The Test Server is now closed. Thanks for your participation! Here is a sneak peek at upcoming content:

Cursor Spells

Cursor Spells allow players to aim areal spells using the mouse. The area of effect for each spell is drawn over the map tiles.

Hellish Volley, Meteor Shower & Hailstorm have been converted to cursor spells on the Test Server. Let us know what you think!

Creature Tooltips

Creature tooltips display relevant information about a hovered player, pet or monster.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

The visibility of tooltips can now be toggled in the settings by item, monster & player type individually.

Balancing Changes Round II

Buffed damage of Cleave. Added reduced Cleave damage behind the player.

Buffed damage of Mortal Melody. Mortal Melody now heals players in range.

Buffed Precision.

Extended the area of Hellish Volley.

Reduced Traps cooldown to 16 seconds from 18 seconds.

Fixed Critical Continuum to 100% of hits.

Test Server utilities

As always, the Test Server NPC can be found in the Ellaria depot to switch classes, level up or teleport to various bosses.

Full Changelog

- Added Creature Tooltips on hover to players, pets and monsters. Tooltips show a creature's health & a player or pet's level, owner and guild.
- Added new tooltip toggles by Items, Monsters & Players to the game settings.
- Made a quiver of nature, a deadly quiver, a noble Zezenian quiver, a vanguard quiver, a devilish quiver Enchantable.
- Reduced prices of Enchanting Locks.
- Improved the shop buy/sell list layout to display inventory items first.
- Added shops that an item can be purchased from to the Item Library.
- Made it possible to double click a character in the login screen to log in.
- Made it possible to double click an item offer in the shop & premium shop list to buy or sell.
- Made it possible to double click a pet in the pet library to spawn.
- Disabled the right click menu by default (formerly "classic right click").
- Added new CTRL + right click options to other players: Add as friend, Add as foe, Invite to party & Invite to trade.
- Enabled the hover cursor by default.
- Slightly reduced the rate of luck potions dropped by elite monsters. Restricted luck potions to monsters with 1000 or more experience points.
- The same raid can no longer occur twice in a row.
- Fixed Looter & Collector achievement progress display between 0% and 100% not working.
- Fixed Ben Qarassih Catacombs raid not dropping dynamic equipment.
- Fixed incorrect scrollbar sizing when filtering in certain dialogs.
- Fixed a possible client crash.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 922
Mage
8th May 2024 12:40:06

Is there gonna be any changes to the ranger? Right now, there's no reason to play it. It's really bad, no good PvP, and solo XP sucks
King Healer
Player

Pharos
Level 1100
Mage
8th May 2024 12:46:12

I will give some tips that I think would greatly improve the classes.

The ranger's weapon should be the same as the barbarian's (damage).

Paladin has to have desolation again (spell in box area), but with lower damage than barbarian or some reflect items, I don't know.

The buff times are very annoying to use every 1min/2min, so it would be nice to make the buff permanent until you use it again, that is, you use the buff and it stays buffed until you press it again.

The shaman's magic when he heals an ally is working correctly, that is, if you heal an ally and heal him again, the 300 buff continues to work, if you use the cure on yourself and keep using it whenever available, the 300 buff continues to work. lvl 300 is useless.

It would be good to slightly increase the shaman's damage, as he alone gives terrible exp, I would recommend adding the hailstorm buff to the hurricane as well, that is, if the shaman chooses the lvl 300 damage buff, he uses 2 hailstorm (as it already is) and the frontal hurricane also comes out twice with an increase in damage, as it is a "nature" vocation.
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 942
Mage
8th May 2024 12:52:52

Quoting Shadowzin:
Is there gonna be any changes to the ranger? Right now, there's no reason to play it. It's really bad, no good PvP, and solo XP sucks

Hi, I think it's an exaggeration of your shadow to comment this, ranger is the best class for pvp currently, a lvl 700 ranger can kill me easily if I'm not using a buff or if I miss a combo or a cure, I don't see the point in your comment, now about the xp time in which the class has its reason for existing, mages are good in war they have a strong combo, but in hunts mages themselves can die easily, now rangers can tank for a box and they don't die, that's the difference....
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 942
Mage
8th May 2024 12:56:53

Quoting Administration:
Zezenia Season Six begins this Friday! Check out the announcement for all the details.

The May 2024 Balancing Test Server is now open to all players for testing! Download the Test Client here and log in using your credentials. The Test Server is based on a snapshot taken earlier today, so some of your character’s progress or password changes may not apply.

Balancing Changes

- Reduced the damage of Cross of Annihilation’s second wave by half.
- Buffed the radial damage of Inferno reducing damage loss near the edges.
- Buffed the damage of Sweeping Swipe by 15%.
- Buffed the damage of Holy Sword by 10% and lowered cooldown to 15 seconds.
- Adjusted Fire Shield to 12% health/16% mana negation from 10%/18% negation.

Season Six configuration

The Test Server is configured with the same experience rate and PvP parameters as the upcoming Season Six server Avalon.

Test Server utilities

As always, the Test Server NPC can be found in the Ellaria depot to switch classes, level up or teleport to various bosses.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Hello, I don't understand you, you destroy a class and then want to fix the mess you made... seriously, it seems like you don't take this game seriously, now another nerf for mages....
Tokan Sado
Player

Pharos
Level 1040
Warrior
8th May 2024 12:57:21

Buffing sweeping indirects buffs barbarians, buffing holy sword dosen't solve any of paladins currently problems, I dont even know what was the intention on doing this lmao
King Healer
Player

Pharos
Level 1100
Mage
8th May 2024 13:02:04

Quoting Sanoman:
Quoting Administration:
Zezenia Season Six begins this Friday! Check out the announcement for all the details.

The May 2024 Balancing Test Server is now open to all players for testing! Download the Test Client here and log in using your credentials. The Test Server is based on a snapshot taken earlier today, so some of your character’s progress or password changes may not apply.

Balancing Changes

- Reduced the damage of Cross of Annihilation’s second wave by half.
- Buffed the radial damage of Inferno reducing damage loss near the edges.
- Adjusted Fire Shield to 12% health/16% mana negation from 10%/18% negation.

Season Six configuration

The Test Server is configured with the same experience rate and PvP parameters as the upcoming Season Six server Avalon.

Test Server utilities

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Hello, I don't understand you, you destroy a class and then want to fix the mess you made... seriously, it seems like you don't take this game seriously, now another nerf for mages....

The reality is that they don't play the game, they don't stay active and observing.

I have knowledge of the classes because I've played with them all and I play with people who play with these classes and I analyze them.

It is impossible to know that the paladin needs a buff in his area hunt and buff the holy sword and the sweep (which ends up buffing the barbarian). I see that they try, but in my opinion they are simple changes that should be made and are made completely the opposite.

Not to say anything bad about the staff, but I really can't understand what's going on.

Why aren't there more paladins, why isn't it difficult for a 500+ barb to get exp and a paladin does a lot less solo exp. Why? Because the paladin has little area damage compared to a barbarian for example.

Solution: buff a spell that ends up also buffing the barbarian and buff a single target spell.(?)
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 811
Warrior
8th May 2024 13:06:05

Quoting Administration:

I'm sorry to have to write that, but as paladin there is absolutly nothing for me to test here.

If you want to reduce the gap between paladins and barbarians, don't touch Sweeping Swipe, which is obviously a part of barbarians' rotation (if they are not too lazy xd) : Rof/Shockwave/Rof/Sweeping/Rof/ etc ... Or make Sweeping significantly better only for paladins (same spell without vocation and for barbs, better for paladin once vocation is choosen)

As far as Holy Sword is concerned, I don't even understand the joke ... Do you have pvp in mind ? Maybe it could raise my exp by 0,1% :smartass: ?
Buff Ranger
Player

Pharos
Level 35
Warrior
8th May 2024 13:08:08

What was taken into account to make that balancing? I wish there was a "justify yourself" section for each change
Arsi
Player

Elysium
Level 502
Mage
8th May 2024 13:08:23

Quoting Sanoman:
Quoting Shadowzin:

Hi, I think it's an exaggeration of your shadow to comment this, ranger is the best class for pvp currently, a lvl 700 ranger can kill me easily if I'm not using a buff or if I miss a combo or a cure, I don't see the point in your comment, now about the xp time in which the class has its reason for existing, mages are good in war they have a strong combo, but in hunts mages themselves can die easily, now rangers can tank for a box and they don't die, that's the difference....

I agree with Sanoman.
I was playing Shaman for few years but decided to buy subclass change scroll and change for warlock.
There is a lot of players who did the same. I strongly recomend you to boosts subclasses instead of nerfing it.
Nerfing will have a negative influence on community that financially support your game.
1 2 3
Last »