« First
19 20 21 22 23
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
19th October 2018 09:03:17 GM Quillon View post »
21st October 2018 13:16:51 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 03:37:00 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 07:14:11 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 09:20:26 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 15:52:56 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 15:56:54 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 19:16:56 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 20:00:32 Administration View post »
22nd October 2018 20:02:35 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 20:45:10 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 23:12:34 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 23:14:05 GM Quillon View post »
23rd October 2018 19:02:51 GM Quillon View post »
25th October 2018 08:38:25 GM Quillon View post »
25th October 2018 10:24:09 GM Quillon View post »
25th October 2018 12:25:48 GM Quillon View post »
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
25th October 2018 13:26:39

Quoting Rondom:
Funny to see all this people saying they dont agree with power abuse and this black skull system

Dont lie you love to power abuse. Thats why you didnt let my team pay out of war. Isnt that power abuse? Of course it is your team was full of lvl 400s my team was full lvl 200s you kept killing us getting black skull and paying up to 5 black skull in one day.

This system will stop you from doing that.

I never said I don't agree, I think power abuse is a thing of PvP and always will be.

I have no idea why people cannot grasp this concept "IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PVP PLAY NON-PVP", "IF YOU WANT TO PLAY PVP, THEN DEAL WITH THE PVP SYSTEM"

I will quote Quillons recent post.
Playing on a pvp server will be still free but risky as hell.
Playing on a non-pvp server will be still free.
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
25th October 2018 13:26:39

Can someone explain what he gonna do with the redname thing? dont anderstand anyshit now Xd
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
25th October 2018 13:29:39

im just glad to have something to play again nothing else everyone complain about balancing vocation and black skull Every one have a choise to play and all class has their thing for me all classes is good so far Just mages like pyro Can tank better than warrior at high lvl that need to be change so i would say but like Items for mages, one for ranger, one for, warrior so they cant use same type of armor defence and shit that makes alot diffrent
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
25th October 2018 13:36:26

Quoting Kamikaze Moe:
Can someone explain what he gonna do with the redname thing? dont anderstand anyshit now Xd

If you die with a black skull(redname) you lose 10% of your whole EXP.
Also now you cannot train with it either.
Old Logan
Player

Pharos
Level 134
Warrior
25th October 2018 14:15:10

Quoting Rondom:
Funny to see all this people saying they dont agree with power abuse and this black skull system

Quillon does not stop looking for ways to solve the problem of power abusers. Most of those who do not agree are exactly responsible for the amount of players on the pvp servers being so low. Players who play alone also have to have the opportunity to hunt and know what the game has to offer and was not what happened in pharos or everath. It is not for a server to be pvp that it becomes excuse for only one team or two can make it the sole property of them (as it always has). If this is not corrected how will the new players remain playing and consequently giving profit to the game? Since the probability of entering teams is minimal and that of being chased whenever they try to hunt is high? Let it be with the proposed change or another, but please try something. Of course we all know that in pvp server has risk of death by pk, it is part of. But if the game mode allows only one team to influence the largest portion of players can not play, the server has no viability. I hope I'm not the only one to see that.
Anuel Ft
Premium

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
25th October 2018 14:27:36 (Last edited 25th October 2018 14:30:09)

Quoting Rondom:

Dont lie you love to power abuse. Thats why you didnt let my team pay out of war. Isnt that power abuse? Of course it is your team was full of lvl 400s my team was full lvl 200s you kept killing us getting black skull and paying up to 5 black skull in one day.

This system will stop you from doing that.

Power abuse is not what killed the server, Quillon killed the server.
Power abuse is part of PvP though, you want to get higher level to survive longer, deal more dmg and defeat your enemie.
If the enemie team cannot keep up with that, in all of the sudden it is power abuse, while it is free for everyone to take that power.

Edit; You guys quit after Kurtius and Luis lured the whole spawn at golden desert for troyanito to hunt safe in unholy's. IF that didnt happen, you guys wouldve probably still be in the war at that time.
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
25th October 2018 16:04:23

What about stay with those prices but decrease penalty redname death?

I were thinking about normal exp dead, x 2 damage taken , and always drop Backpack + one random item from set..

Also I will recomended Add any blessing in pvp, Maybe another penalty for redname is cant use those bless
Anuel Ft
Premium

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
25th October 2018 16:32:38

Quoting Troyano:
What about stay with those prices but decrease penalty redname death?

I were thinking about normal exp dead, x 2 damage taken , and always drop Backpack + one random item from set..

Also I will recomended Add any blessing in pvp, Maybe another penalty for redname is cant use those bless

That is only ideal when you try to pvp with noobchars. That is where this standard is commimg from.

You guys never got power abused.. you guys decided to play on lower level characters only because you dont want to lose anything on ur main.
You power abused urself with stupidity:smartass:
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
25th October 2018 16:37:27

Black skull shouldn't be paid off

The player with black skull loses 20% experience at every death

The player loses loses 1 item from EQ + backpack/bag at every death
---
I'm pretty sure nobody will try to take a black skull anymore if this gets added into the game. Whatever you decide as Deadpool mentioned earlier, you need to fix the the game weaknesses first
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
25th October 2018 17:25:27

Quoting Isak Sworder:
Black skull shouldn't be paid off

The player with black skull loses 20% experience at every death

The player loses loses 1 item from EQ + backpack/bag at every death
---
I'm pretty sure nobody will try to take a black skull anymore if this gets added into the game. Whatever you decide as Deadpool mentioned earlier, you need to fix the the game weaknesses first

Im not sure whats worse, paying loads or what you're suggesting...
« First
19 20 21 22 23
Last »